9 - Luis Suárez - v1

Status
Not open for further replies.

DinhoR10

Suarez plays our wide all the time at Liverpool and in Uruguay, he's a striker but he can operate from either of the three positions, if he comes he and messi should be rotating a lot and just causing general mayhem

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Ghosting

Suarez plays our wide all the time at Liverpool and in Uruguay, he's a striker but he can operate from either of the three positions, if he comes he and messi should be rotating a lot and just causing general mayhem

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Same as Neymar and Alexis then :pep:

We need a CB and a CM. So let's buy another forward! #Boardlogic

Suarez is an awesome player, but our priorities lie elsewhere. He'd be a luxury signing.

FC B

Suarez is an awesome player, but our priorities lie elsewhere. He'd be a luxury signing.

I think he is a mandatory signing since everyone knows Barca needs a pure 9, a world class threat in front of the goal to put the ball into the net because what we have today isn't enough since every team knows our system of play all too well and thus they defend well with the whole team against Barca !

If you want to compete with the best clubs in Europe and win titles internally against such forces as rm you need to have some of the best players in the offensive compartment too. Messi, Neymar, Alexis are great players but as of today only Messi is a serious constant scorer which makes us very easy to defend against.

Zincubus

Banned
Luis Suarez

Spanish newspaper Mundo Deportivo are apparently running a 5 page special tomorrow regarding the imminent Saurez transfer to Barca ...
He's supposedly wanted to play for Barca for years , his wife lived in Barcelona with her parents and his daughter was born in Barcelona .... his agent is Pep's brother ....

Jadentheman

IF-a very big if-we actually sign Suarez, where will Messi play? Suarez is definitely neither a false 9 nor a winger. He should play a real 9. So Messi back to right wing? Or we start playing 4-3-1-2 now? I believe tactically it may work, but beware of an angry Messi.
I have a feeling that someone hasn't thought it through.

I see Lucho finally rid of the false 9 system and make Messi a CAM. Suarez will be the #9

F

Frejsgodes

We dont need Suarez. Neymar will be better than him in a couple of seasons.

Just go with Neymar - Messi - Sanchez and spend the money elsewhere.

KingMessi

SiempreBlaugrana
We do need a mobile striker. And Suarez is the best in the business for that. But we also need another midfielder and a couple centerbacks. And we need those more than we need a striker.

M

maxmss

Let's just understand 1 thing. People buy tickets and watch the games for spectacular goals. That's why the club management always looking out for prolific players who can score goals. Just remember last year when had Nou Camp half empty. That would scare the crap out of the management for any club. That's why they are trying to pay the high bucks to goal scorers but not interested to splash on CB-s. I 100% agree that we need good CB, but paying 60 Mil for Benatia or Laporte not making sense. Let's not forget that Pep won the UCL with Pique and Mascherano. Also, Real Madrid bought Varane under 10 Mil and he's doing great job there.

Blaugrana Bull

HiiiPoWeR
We do not need another superstar striker if our defense is set. Parked buses are hard to break for every team no matter what. You have to have a creative midfield (which he do have), patience (we always show that) and a good match plan (which Lucho should provide). But being vulnerable at set pieces kills you vs these teams.
So scout defenders that suit and improve us and try to sign them. But leave the attack as it is.
Considering "normal" games where both teams actually want to win Iniesta, Leo, Neymar, Alexis, Pedro, Deu etc. are more than enough. Plus our attacking fullbacks.

What do you want? A 2nd coming of the Galacticos? Of course Suarez, Higuain, Cuadrado and many other are great and could fit Barca. But there is absolutely no reason to spend a ton of cash for these players.
The board is stupid and do bad deals but they will not spend money as if they could print it. 90 mil. for Suarez? Fine. 50 for Higuain? Fine.

Sometimes it hurts to see what fans who seem to love this club expect.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans