8 - Pedro Gonzalez "Pedri"

BusiTheKing

They need to give him some proper rest after the EURO and see if he can regain his physical level again.
If he keep getting injured or looks like a 40 year old off the ball even after that the club probably have a decision to make here.

He'll always be fantastic on the ball, but it's impossible to carry a player that cannot compete whatsoever physically off the ball.
This idea that used to have a different physical level that he can somehow regain is a bit of an illusion.

He's always been a player that appeared in moments and then went missing. People saw the glimpses of talent and ignored the more basic shortcomings. It's just getting more exposed now that people expect a more central, authoritative role from him, which he can't deliver.

Been complaining about these things since his first season in midfield. Lack of general pass-and-move contribution. The meagre off-the-ball running. Lack of spring in his step.

I even prefered Puig over him, an admittedly much less talented player, because of the difference in energy.

Messigician

Madre Mia, such a toxic support. Making lies about his commitment. I'm one of his biggest critics but there has never been any question about his professionalism. He just hasn't played well for a while now.

They should spend their energy exposing the robbery of the century at the weekend instead of making up baseless gossip to attack their own players. Apparently somebody wished death on Cancelo's unborn daughter as well. 🤮

This fan base makes this club incredibly unappealing to follow.
Who gives a fuck, every club has idiots like these spouting vitriol, Barca is no different

Messi983

Madre Mia, such a toxic support. Making lies about his commitment. I'm one of his biggest critics but there has never been any question about his professionalism. He just hasn't played well for a while now.

They should spend their energy exposing the robbery of the century at the weekend instead of making up baseless gossip to attack their own players. Apparently somebody wished death on Cancelo's unborn daughter as well. 🤮

This fan base makes this club incredibly unappealing to follow.

Absolutely disgusting if true. And I tend to believe it is. Modern day social media warriors at their best. :sick:

ajnotkeith

Not going to lie I don't think he is that committed, or, he has a serious physical condition issue.

Anyone with a basic understanding of sports science knows that, with very few exceptions, basically any top athlete can significantly improve physically from their baseline.
He hasn't improved at all. Either that is because he is not committed and not putting the work in, or there is some serious problem.

Horatio

You're welcome
Nah. Agree with gician. Every club has its disgusting fans. And will only be more apparent when club struggles.

ajnotkeith

Nah. Agree with gician. Every club has its disgusting fans. And will only be more apparent when club struggles.
Most of those likely arent even fans of the club.

They are trolls on social media who probably hate on players from different clubs and like to spread misery.

Fati_Future_BallonDor

I remember reading that a player from colombia was killed after scoring an own goal in WC, damn you need to be careful, crazy guys are sharing the world with us 🥺

iniestaGOAT

As one of the biggest Pedri supporter of all time it might be time to sell.
And Frenkie.
100-150m on new CAM/CDM with Gavi and Gundo we will be cooking again

serghei

It's not time to sell because there wouldn't be any buyers at 80m price tag for him. What we see regarding his lack of athleticism, so do other top teams and more.

Home of Barca Fans