8 - Pedri

serghei

Overrated, true, but can't think of better 19 year old midfielders. He shouldn't be playing under this level of pressure, it's the club's fault, not his. He should be a sub like Thiago Alcantara back in 2013.

He is burdened with too much of a role for his current ability, because the club is in a bad state.

vuji_31

I would swap him only maybe for Bellingham, but I would not be suprised if he is on of the overrated english players.

serghei

You should not swap him with anybody, because he should not be a player for the present, but for the future. He is rushed big time.

vuji_31

Didn't form this opinion based on the 10 minutes I watched today.

Have been saying it for a long time.

Overrated af!

Liverpool is most overrated team in hystory, 32 years without winning premier league, and in their golden era of 8 years, they won 2 big trophies.

Next year you will be where you have been with Borini, Aspas and Skrtel.

khaled_a_d

Best player in 1st half, most creative player in the team.
Looked gassed out in 2nd half though
He created 2 clear 1 in 1 chances (Fati's, and the one Gavi failed to control) and another chance of 1 vs empty net for Torres.
Not sure what more foljs expect from AM in a game like this with such sluggish offense and gameplan.

tacticvarium

If the club actually listened to what some of the people here said, we would have already lost players like Xavi, Iniesta, etc. way before 2008 haha.
Obviously not saying Pedri, Gavi, etc. will reach such GOAT levels but it's just ridiculous how they whine about the players all the time.

Skalman

I hope we loose him, as you say he is so overrated we should get a lot of money for him right? yeah get rid of him and Gavi and the club can finally grow instead of being stuck in some fantasy of yesteryear. Busi forever! thats the way forward and maybe bring in Elliot from Liverpool instead because then our future would surely rise to magnificent heights.

Zidane82

I hope we loose him, as you say he is so overrated we should get a lot of money for him right? yeah get rid of him and Gavi and the club can finally grow instead of being stuck in some fantasy of yesteryear. Busi forever! thats the way forward and maybe bring in Elliot from Liverpool instead because then our future would surely rise to magnificent heights.

What are you smoking ?

Home of Barca Fans