8 - Pedro Gonzalez "Pedri"

BusiTheKing

Only nerds need statistics to argue. It's all about eye test.

Well, as I explained, everything in my criticism stems from the eye test, but when your opinion is dismissed out of hand, I think it's natural to look for more objective grounds to prove its merit.

BusiTheKing

he plays too advanced to participate in the midfield circulation but he's too risk averse for the actions those advanced spaces call for.

either fall into midfield or learn to be more bold.

fergus90

He didn’t have his best game today. Did well to dribble out of trouble a few times but was a little hesitant in releasing the ball.

It’s nice we’ve got Pedri, Nico and Gavi though to keep the competition strong this year.

Skalman

he plays too advanced to participate in the midfield circulation but he's too risk averse for the actions those advanced spaces call for.

either fall into midfield or learn to be more bold.
Yes i agree, but thats for Xavi to decide for where on the pitch he should move and position himself.
but today both his decision making and actions where slow.

SmilerBam

Another anonymous game by this supposed world class talent. Like i said a million times, Gavi is miles better already. Now that s a world class player in the making, not this scared chicken. But he runs though...

Home of Barca Fans