8 - Pedro Gonzalez "Pedri"

Porque

Seems the same story every match. Everyone calling for him to rest. He is playing fine but not impactful for a while. Doing things the manager likes but not befitting of what a fan wants to see a Barcelona midfielder do. Can you say... Rakitic.

fergus90

In the last few months he's barely deviated away from being a 6/10 for me most weeks. Always well positioned and balanced with the ball but lacking a bit of spark and creativity for patches of a game.

Blaugrana Bull

HiiiPoWeR
I do not know how you would not realize that Pedri is a very important part of a functioning system.
But it seems like every midfielder or attacker needs to score or assist constantly to be considered good.

te amo barca

Blaugrana al vent
I do not know how you would not realize that Pedri is a very important part of a functioning system.
But it seems like every midfielder or attacker needs to score or assist constantly to be considered good.

Yes, he moves the ball quickly which allows us to attack the space. Also runs for days etc. However, it's clear he has a dip in form due to being exhausted/overplayed.

FinBarcelonafan

Yes, he moves the ball quickly which allows us to attack the space. Also runs for days etc. However, it's clear he has a dip in form due to being exhausted/overplayed.

Rakitic without the finishing. Heck, Raki probably has more creativity in him too and better tackling..

Start of the season Pedri looked much better.

Pedri is like mix of Arthur and Raki now.

Home of Barca Fans