7 - Philippe Coutinho - V1

jairzinho

What an absolute cunt this Segura guy is. Why would he say some shit like that. ?

It seems like it's a big joke to these fuckers.

Raketa10

What an absolute cunt this Segura guy is. Why would he say some shit like that. ?

It seems like it's a big joke to these fuckers.

I honestly don't understand why is he lying. He will make a complete fool out of himself if they don't come and why would anyone even say that in the first place if negotiations are still ongoing.

My opinion is that they are waiting for Lpool and BVB to get sick of these two and sell them for the amount we are considering fair but there is no chance this will happen.

In worst case scenario BVB can send Dembele on the stands for one year just to make an example out of him and Coutinho never publicly said he wants to go so he can always say "I was injured".

Last edited:

Zincubus

Banned
Ex Liverpool star , Welsh legend Bellamy this morning said that he'd spoken with a few people behind the scenes at Liverpool and says that they're adamant that Coutinho will be forced to stay . He also said that Koop has said he's ok with releasing him BUT the owners have DUG their heels in !!

el mag

In worst case scenario BVB can send Dembele on the stands for one year just to make an example out of him and Coutinho never publicly said he wants to go so he can always say "I was injured".
Coutinho has already handed in a transfer request. Isn't that public enough? I really don't want to be very optimistic given this board, but I do believe that neither Coutinho or Dembele would push that hard for a transfer if they weren't given some sort of reassurance it'll happen.

Zincubus

Banned
Segura to TV3 (Catalan media) after tonight's game:

‘Coutinho and Dembele are both close,’ said Segura.
‘We are hopeful that they will end up wearing the Barca shirt.
‘Until deals are closed I can’t say anything. We know we have to help the team and reinforce it and that’s what we’re doing.’

Why would he say this if its not true!?
He's gonna look a right numpty if nothing happens now

Paul

Thank fuck, hopefully we save ourselves from overspending on him

-Insigne---Messi---Dembele
---Seri--Busquets--Jorginho
Alba--Umtiti--Pique--Semedo

--Erdogan--Suarez--Messi--
--Grandpa--SergiSnail--Supermaninho--
--Alba--Umtiti-Pique--Aleix--
----marcandreterstegen--------

That's all we get.

draconifire

Thank fuck, hopefully we save ourselves from overspending on him

-Insigne---Messi---Dembele
---Seri--Busquets--Jorginho
Alba--Umtiti--Pique--Semedo

Oh if you didn't want to overspend you shouldn't include him then. Probably will cost more than Coutinho if he agrees to move. Moreover, it will be like trying to get Totti from Roma, not gonna happen.

UOL says Kia Joorabichian will meet Barça's directors today and then fly to UK in the weekend to pressure Liverpool to sell Coutinho. Not sure you know Kia, but he's a mafiosi that have a lot of influence in EPL.

UOL also says the price will be 130m including the bonuses if Coutinho meets all conditions stipulated in the contract. (goals, participation, titles, I guess...)

https://esporte.uol.com.br/futebol/...-pressao-para-levar-coutinho-ao-barcelona.htm

Home of Barca Fans