7 - Philippe Coutinho - V1

xXKonan

Especially in the second half that has got to be the worse Coutinho performance of the season or since he got here.

Sorin

Put Denis instead of him and you won't see any difference. One guy cost us less than 10m, one is the third most expensive player in history. smh

Raketa10

Now when Dembele is rocking some of you had to find another player to shit on. He is a world class and he will prove it. He even wasn't that bad today.

te amo barca

Blaugrana al vent
Turnover machine. Check.

Misplaced passes. Check.

Zero defensive contribution. Check.

Terrible shots. Check.

Slow as a turtle. Check.

Neymar-esque dwelling on the ball. Check.

This guy is right now playing on Alexis' 12-13 level, if not worse. I don't see a place for him in a 4-3-3.

Just Barely.

First I thought it was 50-50.

i think a closer look showed Suarez kicked the keeper's hand first.

barca might have gotten lucky on the Suarez rebound/foul

YodaMaster

Selling him now would only lose alot of money.

Try him at first at CM.

He is doing too much stationary dribbling nowadays.

I start to believe that even at CM or CAM, whatever position you want, he'll flop. Guy is just a moronic player. Some used to doubt Dembélé's intelligence, well Coutinho is even dumber of a player than worst teenager version of Dembouz, without having Dembele's athleticism.

Coutinho holds on the ball way too long, doesn't see or intentionally snubs great passing opportunities, and is so weak on his feet. And to top it all, he's as lazy a player as you can get.

Under this board and under this coach, the only possible conclusion for him at Barça is to be a flop I fear. So we need to sell him ASAP. Anything above 100m is a blessing for Barça right now.

Last edited:

Home of Barca Fans