7 - Philippe Coutinho - V1

George_Costanza

Haha just affirms to me how glad I am not to think like you.

What should I be crying about?

So much shit in one post there. Well played.

giphy.gif

Zincubus

Banned
He is in my opinion, but not the priority this season. First someone who can help control the midfield, then someone who is creative and help in building the attack.

We have Busks in midfield to control things we need Couthino to provide some creative genius and imagination for the three amigos up front . If you want someone to help Busks then surely one of Gomes / Roberto even Rakitic if things get really desperate ...

Zincubus

Banned
He's not worth it anyway and not the type of midfielder we need.

You really think that ??

I reckon he's exactly what we need , our midfield is pitiful and Couthino has proved already that he can link brilliantly with Suarez AND Neymar plus anyone can play with Messi .. the guy isn't even a risk in my view .

Barcaman

Administrator
Staff member
Maybe Ney is doing all this so we get him a Brasilian teammate. I can see us going all in for Coutinho now (with Verratti option gone too).

El Barcelona

Maybe Ney is doing all this so we get him a Brasilian teammate. I can see us going all in for Coutinho now (with Verratti option gone too).
Nah we still have the likes of Douglas, Rafinha and he can make friends with Marlon.. :lol: I would not be surprised that we buy indeed another Brazilian to keep him happy and of all the rumored Brazilians he's the only one capable playing for a club like Barca.

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
He won't tank an entire season and a WC place to join Barca.

If he doesn't sign a renewal soon, he'll get benched the entire season.

Zincubus

Banned

Presumably as Neymar to PSG looks more or less to be a done deal I'm guessing that will have a massive effect on Coutinho who may NOT be so keen on joining now :(

JamDav1982

Liverpool qualifying for CL not needing the money I think make it impossible they sell him this year.

Particularly as been selling some of their best players in recent years and just sends out a terrible message that even when back in CL and looking to build something with Klopp still sell best players.

Home of Barca Fans