7 - Philippe Coutinho - V1

Ghostmaster

Danger Ahead
This is summer all over again. It's been days since it's a matter of hour ffs. Don't these so-called journalists have any dignity?

Now they say, "Muy cerca", which could mean anything from few hours to next summer, they have learned from their mistakes.

ronniecro

announced soon,closer to agreement...i mean how much closer need to come to announce the transfer?this is dragging so long that it became annoying

MessiTHEgoat

Chris Bascombe:
Philippe Coutinho will be a notable absentee as the Liverpool squad head to Dubai for few days break as he tries to push through his move to Barcelona.
Liverpool have told Coutinho it is better for all parties if he stays for the rest of the campaign, particularly as he is ineligible to play in the Champions League for Barcelona.
Despite Barca’s willingness to pay an eye-watering £140 million, Liverpool do not want to cash in. They would even be willing take less cash this summer in order to retain him to achieve this season's ambitions.
Liverpool would also be prepared to agree a deal whereby he signs for Barcelona now and effectively stays at Anfield on loan for a few months. Coutinho has even been offered a massive pay hike between now and May.
Despite all these options the player is adamant he wants to go now. The chance of facing Porto in the last 16 of the Champions League appears to have no influence.

seems he's totally done with anything related to liverpool :lol:

jairzinho

If that's the case then i'm open for him staying until the summer, but they have to accept a deal now, else they'll just drag on negotiations again.

Something like what they arranged with Leipzig will work fine with me, Although i'm in favour of him joining now .

Devils

VALVERDE: "Coutinho is a great player, but I like to value the players I have. When there is news, the club will announce it."

Home of Barca Fans