7 - Philippe Coutinho - V1

JamDav1982

Gasgas comes across as a narcassist.

A sly little comment knowing the conversation will veer towards him the pounces on it when gets expected responses.

gasgas

Oh come on. It was a thinly veiled criticism and a long line of your posts along the way of "holier than thou" attitude.

"Oh look at me I'm Gasgas, I have new friends, faith, propaganda while you plebs follow football"

The eyes see what the mind is prepared to comprehend.

Windhook

Cut the spam, guys. The last comment made on the topic of the thread, Coutinho, was made 3 pages back. Hopefully we'll be back to 666 pages soon.

Albo

A sly little comment knowing the conversation will veer towards him the pounces on it when gets expected responses.

It always was a calculated move. This isn't the first time Gasgas is spamming football threads with religion and he knows it annoys people including me.

JamDav1982

It always was a calculated move. This isn't the first time Gasgas is spamming football threads with religion and he knows it annoys people including me.

Every post he makes about it let's just reply ' Coutinho'.

No point giving him the attention he craves.

gasgas

Says the guy who disagrees with everybody to feel important (atleast that's what i heard :D chill)

I didn't know i have that much influence.
My comments are simply in reply to what i read and not something i scheme for, or think a lot over to grab attention

JamDav1982

Says the guy who disagrees with everybody to feel important (atleast that's what i heard :D chill)

I didn't know i have that much influence.
My comments are simply in reply to what i read and not something i scheme for, or think a lot over to grab attention

Coutinho tho. What a player.

gasgas

Every post he makes about it let's just reply ' Coutinho'.

No point giving him the attention he craves.

Crave for attention.
I was absent from this forum for several months.
And the only reason i cone here is because it is interesting reading post-match comments.

You think i care much about grabbing attention of some anonymous guy in Sweeden?
Nah bro, not my cup of tea

JamDav1982

Crave for attention.
I was absent from this forum for several months.
And the only reason i cone here is because it is interesting reading post-match comments.

You think i care much about grabbing attention of some anonymous guy in Sweeden?
Nah bro, not my cup of tea

Coutinho great great player.

gasgas

Well we are all annoyed by several things, that's life.
Or you think i don't get annoyed when i read for instance people cursing or using God's name in vain?

Home of Barca Fans