7 - Philippe Coutinho - V1

BBZ8800

El Mundo Deportivo posted 4 minutes ago that Coutinho will be signed in the next few hours (I know that we hate that phrase, but it will be done this time).

Francesc Aguilar:
After the signing of Paulinho Bezerra , Barca can close the operation of Philippe Coutinho in the next few hours, having undergone negotiations with Liverpool a breakthrough in recent days by the serious attitude of pressure of the footballer himself, who came to leave Clear to his coach Jürgen Klopp who was not willing to dress more than ' red ', he could not miss the opportunity to play at the Camp Nou. Sources familiar with the operation say that it should be finalized in a couple of days. In fact, the big bet of Barça will be Phillippe Coutinho , who is going to take the great part of the 222 million admitted by the transfer of Neymar to Paris Saint Germain . Undoubtedly, the coincidence of representatives of the two Brazilians has made things much easier. Agent Giuliano Bertolucci , partner of Kia Joorabchian , will arrive in Barcelona accompanying the player of the Guangzhou Evergrande.
On the contrary, according to sources from Borussia Dortmund , the Ousmane Dembélé hiring operation has suffered a serious slowdown due to the intransigence of the German club that insists on increasing the fixed of 100 million and reducing the variables, which should reach 30 ' Kilos'. Barça understands that both operations are too high, by their amount, and making them at the same time is complicated, having signed Nelson Semedo and Paulinho Bezerra .
The player continues in his stance of rebellion, has been fined and has an ultimatum of Borussia, which is dated on August 26. Ousmane Dembélé continues to play very hard to try to force his pass to Barça, but the Dortmund club remains uncompromising in its position that the Barca entity must meet their economic demands that the Barca entity understands as exorbitant by a 20 year old boy who Has not yet gained anything.
Above, as has been reported MD, Real Madrid does not stop tangle near Borussia Dortmund . The luck for the azulgrana club is that the player wants to play in Barça , who does not want to know anything of the team of Florentino Pérez , where he sees less possibilities of playing after continuing the BBC ( Benzema , Bale and Cristiano ), besides the clear progression Scored by Marco Asensio .
At the leadership summit held at dawn at the Camp Nou, after the Supercopa went, it was agreed to try to sign Coutinho and Ousmane Dembélé by all means. A manager came to say that they could not be left in the lurch after the effort that had made both footballers pushing to death to their respective clubs, Liverpool and Borussia Dortmund, that had to fight for his hiring until the end.
Parallel Themes
Two parallels to both of these troubling operations are that Jürgen Klopp would have transferred to his leaders to ask Barca in exchange for Coutinho , Ivan Rakitic and money. The German coach loves the versatility of the Barça player he has been following for some time, since he was a member of Schalke 04, before going to Sevilla. He highly valued Ivan Rakitic , although Barça himself told the Croatian international that they had him, who was a basic player in the project that leads Ernesto Valverde on the bench.
The other fact difficult to assimilate, incomprehensible, is that in case it was not possible to close the operation of Ousmane Dembélé , Barca would try to get the services of Angel di María . No one discusses the quality of the international of Argentina, friend of Lionel Messi and Javier Mascherano, born in Rosario as Leo . But it would be difficult to understand for the social group to sign a PSG player, who has just taken Neymar and needs to pass players on the theme of the UEFA Economic Fair Play . It would be a signing with a terrible political wear for the president Josep Maria Bartomeu. But from the technical secretariat it is understood that it is the footballer who needs the Barça box if he does not get the Ousmane Dembélé contest.

http://www.mundodeportivo.com/futbol/fc-barcelona/20170816/43597458094/dembele-coutinho-barca-liverpool-borussia-dortmund-fichajes.html

Last edited:

GetIn

El Mundo Deportivo posted 4 minutes ago that Coutinho will be signed in the next few hours (I know that we hate that phrase, but it will be done this time).

Francesc Aguilar:

http://www.mundodeportivo.com/futbol/fc-barcelona/20170816/43597458094/dembele-coutinho-barca-liverpool-borussia-dortmund-fichajes.html

MD is the board's propaganda paper, that Frances Aguilar may be reliable but I'm almost certain that someone from the board leaked that piece of false information to him to calm the fans down.

BBZ8800

You really trust that unreliable paper

It is Barto's paper.

Mundo Deportivo was writing about Paulinho, we got him.
Mundo Deportivo started polls 1 Month ago (before Neymar's rumours): would you sell Neymar is someone pays the release clause?

Imo, let's bet that Coutinho will be signed in the next 3-4 days?
When MD posts random rumors, don't trust them.
When the deal is almost done=trust them.

People will reply: but there were reports for days that Coutinho's deal is a matter of hours.
Yes, but those reports were from random twitter accounts and bloggers.

Iirc, this is the first time that MUNDO DEPORTIVO says that Coutinho will sign in the next few hours.
If you get my point?

He will come.

Last edited:

BBZ8800

MD is the board's propaganda paper, that Frances Aguilar may be reliable but I'm almost certain that someone from the board leaked that piece of false information to him to calm the fans down.

I know.

But it will happen this time.

When MD says that we are looking at Mbappe and Dybala, that is shit.
But when MD says that Coutinho's deal will be done in a few hours, then they have strong proofs why they posted this.

Again, I am 90% sure that he will sign in the next 2-3 days.

Paul

Announce Coutinho signing during the match tonight, then at HT, Pique hands over Asensio a Barca shirt with nr. 7, Arda si announced sold to Galatasaray and Chelsea and United enter bidding war for Roberto and we get 100m from Chelsea, money goes directly to Borussia for Dembele who lands in Barcelona tomorrow while our team gets back from Madrid.

There, I'm the Oracle.

You can already move the topics to their new locations.

GetIn

I know.

But when MD says that Coutinho's deal will be done in a few hours, then they have strong proofs why they posted this.

Well, I certainly hope you're right.

AnfieldEd

I am Leg End
El Mundo deportivo reporting this morning that Coutinho will not play for Liverpool ever again.
He is willing to boycott until they sell him.
Even if that means threatening his chances of playing at World cup.

A report says that he has now even talked with Klopp and told him that he won't play for Liverpool ever again:

(Google translate):

A Brazilian would not sacrifice ANYTHING to jeopardise a chance to play for his nation and be a hero to millions at a world cup. ABRAZILIAN!!!!!!!!! The world cup is more important to them than anything in club football.

Sure if it was a player from an African nation or eastern Europe or hell any other nation in South America (apart from Argentina) I would give more credence to this. But not a Brazilian, I don't buy it.

Luftstalag14

Culé de Celestial Empire
Announce Coutinho signing during the match tonight, then at HT, Pique hands over Asensio a Barca shirt with nr. 7, Arda si announced sold to Galatasaray and Chelsea and United enter bidding war for Roberto and we get 100m from Chelsea, money goes directly to Borussia for Dembele who lands in Barcelona tomorrow while our team gets back from Madrid.

There, I'm the Oracle.

You can already move the topics to their new locations.

The man has a 40m release clause. Whoever pays first and gets Bob's nods will get him.

And how is losing one of the most versatile players we have good for us??

gasgas

I know.

Still doesn't solve our empty right wing and lack of midfield control

Home of Barca Fans