7 - Philippe Coutinho - V1

sanzcool

Every indication from LFC mouthpieces, Klopp and FSG are that they are not willing to sell at any cost. So, unless Coutinho does a major drama by going AWOL or refusing to train, this isn't gonna happen.

AnfieldEd

I am Leg End
No third bid yet so these statements saying a deal is close is incorrect.

But as I keep repeating £130m around that figure and he will be off. I think and think being the operative word that you'll be desperate enough to offer that and we'll accept.

El Barcelona

No third bid yet so these statements saying a deal is close is incorrect.

But as I keep repeating £130m around that figure and he will be off. I think and think being the operative word that you'll be desperate enough to offer that and we'll accept.
That's just too much. :lol:
But is Coutinho pushing for a transfer or not?

Arkk

at this stage I'd rather just buy Dembele, Seri and promising CAM. Coutinho is a great player and if not this summer i hope we get him next summer. £130m is ridiculous even in this market.. i just can't get behind that. ofcourse the dream for me is Coutinho and Dembele this window but its looking less and less likely we can get both.

jairzinho

Like i said...it seems the only way now is for Cou to push his way out. It's not like we haven't tried. We put in two bids.

Not sure if he'll want to risk a fine or suspension like Dembele,but if Pool aren't budging, whats next ?

Devils

We'll end up paying the 130m.

If tomorrows goes as many expect it to, then Barto and his cronies will crumble and make the offer.

God Serena

145m euros is too much. No way is he worth that much. We can buy Seri, Fabinho, Goretzka and Malcom for that amount.

He's worth that much to us, specifically.

We're not going to be able to sign 4 more players with the squad size we already have.

Jombi

He's worth that much to us, specifically.

We're not going to be able to sign 4 more players with the squad size we already have.

Madness. He's not. The idea is not to sign 4 or 7 players. The point is that the price is insane compared to more reasonable options. Get Lemar, get Seri, get Fabinho or some other more reasonable option. Dont go nuts for this dude. Its embarrassing to see us do this when Bayern buy Gnabry for 8m, RM buy Ceballos for 17m and we buy Paulinho and Coutinho for 190m. Dont make up excuses about inflated market or Neymar money. There is no excuse for this. We are the one inflating the market with our corrupt madness.

Home of Barca Fans