Coutinho. We dont need him.
Paulinho. We need him for Neyboy party.

Now.
Semedo. No Bellerini.
No verratti.

NEYMAR gone.
Coutinho is desperate wish.
Dembele. Desperate.

Wtf... Is it all confusion turning in to a nightmare. At the end only Paulinho will come for 70 mil ;)
Glad Bellerin stayed where he is and we got a better player in Semedo.

Trickykid

https://twitter.com/FTransferNews/status/894266296963149826

according to this account the deal is finalized. he hasn't got many wrong this transfer. looks authentic to me

It's been done multiple times during the past couple of days. Last night it was a matter of hours, earlier today it was oddly enough still a matter of hours. These Twitter heroes are talking shit as always, and this won't be done until either of the clubs confirms it.

Garrus

These accounts aren't news sources, And shouldn't be used.
The account doesn't even reveal the source of news.

xXKonan

These accounts aren't news sources, And shouldn't be used.
The account doesn't even reveal the source of news.
Most of these news aggregators on twitter for football news are garbage.

They're so desperate for clicks and retweets to gain followers they would post anything including from wannabe/fake ITK's to do so. They also are known for wrongly translating snippets from articles to dupe people either intentionally or accidently.

Butaan4barca

Check the comments.

yeah i have, But he reported neymars transfer when i thought it was absolutely rubbish, and matic, and james rodrigues and many others. I have been following him this summer. he has been good.

+ if you go through his tweets and the dates, that tells a lot more then comments on this post

Last edited:

Butaan4barca

It's been done multiple times during the past couple of days. Last night it was a matter of hours, earlier today it was oddly enough still a matter of hours. These Twitter heroes are talking shit as always, and this won't be done until either of the clubs confirms it.

yeah but chances are high though...atleast i would like to think so.

jairzinho

I think we would have been able to get him if we made a serious push for him at the start of July. The situation with the traitor distracted everyone.

Home of Barca Fans