7 - Philippe Coutinho - V1

underoath

Banned
The best player on the field in the 1st half and got subbed. Meanwhile both Suarez and Dembele playing mediocre play a tons of minutes. Valverde should have tried Coutinho, Messi and Dembele at the 2nd half Roberto over Semedo

Tekkers

start him against liverpool. sub him out after 5 mins. and secure the victory. the team always wins when he comes off. biggest flop in history

Total-Football

he and dembele will have cost us the treble if we fail. had we splashed neys money on mbappe or even hazard we woulda been better now.. last chance for thse two is liverpool.. prove your worth both of you or go somewhere.

Maxim4

he and dembele will have cost us the treble if we fail. had we splashed neys money on mbappe or even hazard we woulda been better now.. last chance for thse two is liverpool.. prove your worth both of you or go somewhere.

Your Mbappé lost the final against a team at the bottom of the table. He was eliminated by the under-17s from Manchester.

xXKonan

I mean Dembele was doing fine for what it was worth before his injuries.

But doesn't matter anyway, no matter what this guy does Total-Football will always give the dude the side eye.

Last edited:

vuji_31

I would sell Coutinho beacuse he should be played in the midlefield but he showed that he can't do that.

He is not ideal player for Barcelona on LW.
He is not bad bad I think he will never do what was he doing in Liverpool in last season.

Hazard,Mbappe,Neymar and Sane are impossible for now.

But if they sell Coutinho I would like someone like Douglas Costa on LW.
He is shit on goalscoring but his dribbling and pace is phenomenal.

I think his price would not be soo big and he could offer more then Coutinho.
With him and Dembele on the pitch you can easily play counter attack like under Luis Enrique when it was needed.

Riordon

Starting to show quality right now. Now the problem is that he doesn't fit our system which isn't his fault but the fault of our scouting department. He isn't a 8 nor a LW. And we can learn him to become that now.

Btw, if we have 100m I dont think Sane is impossible right now.

With Coutinho showing he isn't a LW, we will need a LW AND a 9.

Last edited:

vuji_31

That would be great but buying from City like from PSG is not option.

Only pros is that he is not in standard 11.
But he also played 54 games this season so there is no much reason to leave City.

Barcaman

Administrator
Staff member
There is no fluidity up-front, that's basically the problem. Messi gets the ball and everyone stands in awe. And Suarez is.. well Suarez. Donkey most of the time but suits Messi who needs someone to occupy few defenders while he does his thing.

Altomonte

If Coutinho had scored 1-2 goals against Levante we would all sing his praises - let's hope he improves his finishing against Liverpool. He should only play 45 minutes, his stamina still seems to be an issue.

Andrew M

Mbappe turned down Real to join PSG so what makes you think he would join us? And No way Chelsea would have sold Hazard for anything below £200M, and Hazard is not the type to force anything. So just move on

Home of Barca Fans