7 - Ferran Torres

behindbrowneyes

Hate it or love it, he has the right mentality needed in current situation. He always works his ass off. Often he comes across over motivated which hinders his output, but I'll take that over Felix's laid back approach almost every game.

Ability wise Felix is the better player, but Torres has the better mentality.

Again, apart from his 3 goals and 1 assist. Lamine's woodwork chance would very likely not have happened without Ferran's smart movement into space.

But as always, we have to look at that from game to game. Betis' style is very favoring for a team like Barca. Rarely play against teams that are as inviting as them bar Villarreal.

Iniesta Ultra

You ever posted anything positive here apart from when it's about Real Madrid?

Your the first one trying to make out Barca is corrupt when get a fifty fifty ref call going their way. But today, nothing but crickets. Even tried to defend the ref in the Madrid game.

Espn FC mentioned this season anything above the shirt sleeve wouldn't be handball according to rules. Vini's ball not only well over sleeve line was tangential to shoulder anatomically so as Stevie Nicol said post-match it's the right call. Foul on Ham's a tough call since he had already lost the duel but it's technically still a foul, if contact were anywhere else other than his face it wouldn't be a foul.

It's upsetting we don't have anyone like Ham who plays consistently well in goal contributions, and the one player we did have who'd be better than Ham's captaining LA Galaxy now.

When Laporta fires Xavi the team can regain a possibility of positive sustained development. I only describe the current condition and reality doesn't change by false narration of positivity.

Shooting the messenger's a fallacy.

Iniesta Ultra

The rule's applied the same as whether a ball's out of bounds or entirely crossed the goal line for a goal. The ball's point of contact was partially in the green zone below so it was correctly called by VAR and ref.

1705882603681.png

Iniesta Ultra

Further review of disallowed goal, I didn't notice first time Ham's body and face were lower than a natural position so the blind contact from Betis' hand should not be a foul. Goal should have stood.

Andresito

Staff member
Repeatedly found space closer to the middle rather than the touchline. I like that position but don't think Ferran is the right guy in the long run for it (despite 3 goals yeah).

BusiTheKing

It's clear he's got a hammer of a right foot but he never seems to line it up right. If he sorts it out that medium range shot could be a killer.

JamDav1982

His first time ball out to Lamine for the 4th was absolute class and a player high on confidence.

A year ago he tries to take that down.. gets robbed of ball and drops head.

Home of Barca Fans