7 - Ferran Torres

JamDav1982

Wonder if this bum will reach the month of October until his luck runs out and we're back to hating him 24/7.

Aye and you hope that is the case eh!

Cant have anyone at Barca playing well now Messi has gone and the claim was Barca couldnt win for years etc.

Usual Malvolio.

Last game claiming Lewa 'dived' and Osasuna should have had a pen etc as so giddy for that to be the case.

JohnN

Won't get too excited just yet.
certainly looks to be on much better form than last season.
A quality opponent is what we need.

vuji_31

Could be useful backup.

He was on bottom last season, now he os rising.

We need to see him from first minute.

serghei

Won't get too excited just yet.
certainly looks to be on much better form than last season.
A quality opponent is what we need.

Me neither. At best he's on and off. Top class players don't play like he did last season, so he's obviously not a top class player. Still, it is gonna be good for us if he shows at least a good level to facilitate a sale in decent conditions. If he has a good enough season these days, it's enough to bank 35-45m.

Porque

I remember in my younger days, when people couldn't afford Lacoste they bought Leshark. (Yep it's a brand).

Turns out it is now being marked up to high shit and quite sought after

That's Ferran on his redemption arc.

akaranzo

Me neither. At best he's on and off. Top class players don't play like he did last season, so he's obviously not a top class player. Still, it is gonna be good for us if he shows at least a good level to facilitate a sale in decent conditions. If he has a good enough season these days, it's enough to bank 35-45m.
What a stupid conclusion to make :lol: ''top class players don't play like he did''. Yeah because every player is the same and you're the couch analyst expert to make the decisive conclusion on which group of players he fits into. Some of you here are so eager to turn anything positive into a negative.

Fati_Future_BallonDor

Remember nobody thought Salah and KDB are or have the potential to become 'top players' at Chelsea :lol:

Home of Barca Fans