7 - Ferran Torres

Porque

Yep, I'm going all in on the dollar store Ronaldo reference. And I mean that as a compliment as he was signed for half the price. But this guy has that elite level winners mentality.

BBZ is probably wishing he didn't jump on the anti-train so quickly. 6foot tall, not a choirboy and you can't teach that.

JohnN

I keep liking him even more each game. He has that football brain imo. He keeps his marker honest, he makes great options to advance / stall the game. Good signing!

fergus90

He's already a very good player, get's himself in more goalscoring situations in one game than most do in 3. Still young, been at the club two months, this lad is going places.

serghei

He's already a very good player, get's himself in more goalscoring situations in one game than most do in 3. Still young, been at the club two months, this lad is going places.

With that silky touch, you bet he is. This guy's technique is superb.

JamDav1982

He needs to improve his finishing and voila, could be pretty decent.

Finds spots where to run very well

Already been more than decent.

Was MOTM in last two league games prior to this and then assists and scores in first game away to Real.

11 goals/assists in 14 games is brilliant return.

KingLeo10

He reminds me of a young Thomas Muller in how he's always in the right attacking spaces. Less of a goalscoring threat by comparison and physically a little weaker. But far better technique and can operate in areas besides centrally.

Home of Barca Fans