7 - Ferran Torres

Asylum15

I just can't even with this cunt, honestly.

Nobody deserves personal attacks but I can't remember seeing a bigger waste of time at this club.

He makes Coutinho look like fucking Maradona.

fergus90

Surely a season long loan to Valencia is on the cards for next season. That or hope Lucho takes him wherever he lands.

te amo barca

Blaugrana al vent
Torres and Raphinha are in the same caliber as Turan, Griezmann, Coutinho as waste of resources. It's insane that Barca keeps getting it wrong every time they make a forward signing.

Freaking Malcom and Trincao are twice the players than this useless pos

Total-Football

Torres and Raphinha are in the same caliber as Turan, Griezmann, Coutinho as waste of resources. It's insane that Barca keeps getting it wrong every time they make a forward signing.

Can't be worse than the RB position . Emerson, alexei vidal, dest , semedo. Straight garbage

serghei

Raphinha is 2nd contributor this season for the team in attack. He doesn't belong on that list. :lol:

Especially considering this is his first season.

Last edited:

Devils

Barcelona is the only club in the world who doesn't believe abilities such as speed, acceleration and dribbling are important for a winger.

Stupid club deserves its humiliations.

Horatio

You're welcome
Barcelona is the only club in the world who doesn't believe abilities such as speed, acceleration and dribbling are important for a winger.

Stupid club deserves its humiliations.

I think Barca does. But we can’t afford them.

Neeraj

From a cost to talent correlation.

This guy is the worst signing in this clubs history.

He's worse than Coutinho, but considering Coutinho's 2.5x the price tag of this guy, I still think he's the worst signing in the clubs history, by a mile. Possibly one of the worst signings in the history of football (alongside Hazard).

Home of Barca Fans