7 - Ferran Torres

Messigician

If it's done we won't pay 50m in January lol.

When we gonna pay then huh?

There is ZERO reason for City to loan him out in January to us absolutely ZERO reason

Same bullshit as the Cancelo and Laporte rumors for fucking Roberto

Club isn't signing ANY city player deal with it

FCBarca

Mike the Knife
I like him as a player, but 50 mil seems to much. 35 mil should be the max price for him. We sold Pedro for 30, and Ferran is currently not better than Pedro was.

This is a terrible comparsion tbh. Not just a different market/time but Pedro was surplus to needs and 7 yrs older - 40 to 50M seems like the right market valuation for him. Just goes to show the opportunity Barto squandered before going to City at a cut rate fee while spending too much on Trincao - levels in sporting decisions

serghei

When we gonna pay then huh?

There is ZERO reason for City to loan him out in January to us absolutely ZERO reason

Same bullshit as the Cancelo and Laporte rumors for fucking Roberto

Club isn't singing ANY city player deal with it

If the player wants to go and he's not getting enough game time (if you haven't noticed the City squad is stacked), they could loan him with a mandatory buy option. Maybe pay in 2 installments or something like that.

Some Barca men at City too, they should theoretically communicate well.

Messigician

If the player wants to go and he's not getting enough game time (if you haven't noticed the City squad is stacked), they could loan him with a mandatory buy option. Maybe pay in 2 installments or something like that.

He is getting game time, he just has been injured; Pep loves him

mc_lovin

Now they bring Nico Gonzalez into this :lol:

Said it yesterday, but he's not worth 50ME+ and certainly not one of our midfield gems.

ajnotkeith

Ferran has 4 years of contract left. The most probable way for this to happen is probably a player swap + a bit of money. There has been rumours that Pep likes Nico and Gavi in the past and Man City would probably ask for one of those two.

Matteo Moretto says players such as Nico could be involved also.

serghei

Ferran has 4 years of contract left. The most probable way for this to happen is probably a player swap + a bit of money. There has been rumours that Pep likes Nico and Gavi in the past and Man City would probably ask for one of those two.

No chance then. I very much doubt we'll do any deals involving Pedri, Nico, Gavi and Fati.

Messigician

Why are people still believing this fucking bullshit

EVEN if we somehow do magic and sign him

WE CANT REGISTER HIM

It took the ENTIRE budget to register Alves in January and he's basically playing for free the only way he's signed is if we swap Dembele or Coutinho

SHOCKER

City don't fucking want them

serghei

Why are people still believing this fucking bullshit

EVEN if we somehow do magic and sign him

WE CANT REGISTER HIM

It took the ENTIRE budget to register Alves in January and he's basically playing for free

We had no problems registering Alves as far as I know. His yearly wage is 155k.

Messigician

We had no problems registering Alves as far as I know. His yearly wage is 155k.

No we literally had problems

❗| Although Bar?a says 'yes' to Alves, they may not be able to sign him due to the salary cap. La Liga calculates salary based on the last 6 years, so even if Bar?a payed him ?1, La Liga would "not believe it." And assign a higher salary. [@fansjavimiguel]

Several of these stories were reported on

FCBarca

Mike the Knife
Now they bring Nico Gonzalez into this :lol:

Said it yesterday, but he's not worth 50ME+ and certainly not one of our midfield gems.

Of course they want our gems but this isn't commodities trading, they are human beings - they have to want to go and none of our cantera kids will want to go, even for Pep. Eric Garcia already demonstrated that

Messigician

Of course they want our gems but this isn't commodities trading, they are human beings - they have to want to go and none of our cantera kids will want to go, even for Pep. Eric Garcia already demonstrated that

4th choice centre back leaves to be a starter

He must LOVE the club

Ask Thiago how much he loves the club over Pep

Messigician

The departure of Coutinho is the key to being able to make signings in the January transfer market. As it stands, it is impossible to register new players to the salary bill.

? @FCBRAC1

NO ONE FUCKING WANTS HIM LAPORTA FUCK EVERY TRANSFER WINDOW U SPREAD BULLSHIT

Home of Barca Fans