6 - Gavi

Porque

Such a great player. You can see how much of a modern player he is compared to most our squad. He is not playing a fixed position but hybrid spaces. Pep would absolutely love him. Renew him soon please so I can sleep easy.

FinBarcelonafan

Such a great player. You can see how much of a modern player he is compared to most our squad. He is not playing a fixed position but hybrid spaces. Pep would absolutely love him. Renew him soon please so I can sleep easy.

Wonderkid at 17. Who wouldn't.

BusiTheKing

solid performance.

needs to avoid those speed duels tho. you can see he fancies his legs and it's fine to put those challenges to defenders but he hasnt't got the speed.

JohnN

solid performance.

needs to avoid those speed duels tho. you can see he fancies his legs and it's fine to put those challenges to defenders but he hasnt't got the speed.

A shame he hasn't got that acceleration to beat players. He could be deadly.

Barcaman

Administrator
Staff member
I asked before the match is he available because all newspapers omitted him from probable lineups

Glad he proved himself yet again. :)

Jaguar

Flair Trait
A shame he hasn't got that acceleration to beat players. He could be deadly.

He definitely faster than Xavi was. Perhaps slightly behind Iniesta in acceleration but not far imo. I've seen him beat players a good few times, might not be his main skill but he definitely can do it with the amazing control and elegance he has.

Home of Barca Fans