6 - Gavi

Zidane82

He is a special player and WILL be magnificent!

For some reason there is an element in here who do not like / rate Gavi OR Pedri !!!

Absolute madness given the rest of the footballing world appreciate both of them !!

Jaguar

Flair Trait
He is a special player and WILL be magnificent!

For some reason there is an element in here who do not like / rate Gavi OR Pedri !!!

Absolute madness given the rest of the footballing world appreciate both of them !!

It's quite common a lot of fans require seeing someone either dribbling past 4 or 5 players in a row or scoring hat tricks before recognising the talent. Especially a lot of our fans. Yes it is very sad. I rated Gavi extremely high for a long time but that's just me I'm special :boss:

Jaguar

Flair Trait
It's actually amazing how Gavi now has more followers on Insta that Pedri and always gets 2x-4x more likes on all his pictures than Pedri. Stealing the light now it seems.

Messigician

It's actually amazing how Gavi now has more followers on Insta that Pedri and always gets 2x-4x more likes on all his pictures than Pedri. Stealing the light now it seems.

Gavi is actually attractive?

Pedri looks like a Spanish Truffle Gatherer

iniestaGOAT

All the nerds were like how did gavi win the golden ball

Look at Bellingham look at musiala

Shut the fuck up

They are both dogshit STFU

FCBfan22

All the nerds were like how did gavi win the golden ball

Look at Bellingham look at musiala

Shut the fuck up

They are both dogshit STFU

TBH, Bellingham did run the midfield in the Iran game like a boss and is probably close to Gavi in terms of talent. However, if he moves back to England, that might destroy him.

That said, Gavi completely deserved the Golden Boy award.

Home of Barca Fans