6 - Gavi

Horatio

You're welcome
I have criticized Gavi before but I feel like you guys are giving him too little credit. Guy has very good sense of timing and a good touch and feels comfortable in little space. Very comfortable on ball. Just needs to improve some passes and decision making. He's working hard and shown willingness to improve. Anybody noticed how he has picked way less cards than previous year? 0 cards in La Liga so far and 1 in CL.

vuji_31

Too bad we didn't get Bernardo, I feel this midfield can't control game infront of oposition box, our midfield is spread to far, they are not dominating with short passess, and we lack someone who can score, who can jump or provide pass.

They just never stay in triangle formation, so they can make few passess beetwen, only sideway passess.

delancey

Maybe he should occupy Bisquets role? Still young so he may still develop creativity in the final third, but this is really non-existent right now. Those two midfield positions (Pedri and Gavi) should assist, create, and score frequently. Gavi is more like a bulldog. So far. Still young.

Or perhaps Xavi does not know how to use him well? Not a coincidence that so many players are underperforming. Remove Lewangoalski and our attack would be abysmal. A great manager does not rely on individual talent to create.

khaled_a_d

Too bad we didn't get Bernardo, I feel this midfield can't control game infront of oposition box, our midfield is spread to far, they are not dominating with short passess, and we lack someone who can score, who can jump or provide pass.

They just never stay in triangle formation, so they can make few passess beetwen, only sideway passess.

What would Bernardo do in current set up?
He is elite, no doubt

But bad movement and cohesion gets the worst out of playmakers

delancey

Players are not the problem. Tactics are the problem. We should not be relying on individual talent to win over fucking Inter at the Camp Nou. Regardless, we splashed 200m on new players last summer and look at where that brought us.

Jaguar

Flair Trait
Players are not the problem. Tactics are the problem. We should not be relying on individual talent to win over fucking Inter at the Camp Nou. Regardless, we splashed 200m on new players last summer and look at where that brought us.

I agree. While the 3 Busquets, Pedri and Gavi doesn't work at the highest level, with this system even the best possible midfield likely wouldnt be enough. Busquets time is up next season but if we want to avoid this embarrassment again Xavi needs to realize our system holds our creative players back massively. Even the most creative midfielder will always struggle to create with poor system and player movement.

serghei

Players are not a problem, inpatient fans who got close to the club during the Ronaldinho or Messi era are a problem. They are like a mega spoiled kid whose parents have blocked his no-limit card. Boo fucking hoo.

We are all, or almost all, Madrid-type fans who got attached to the wrong team by accident. Funny world.

Alik

Players are not a problem, inpatient fans who got close to the club during the Ronaldinho or Messi era are a problem. They are like a mega spoiled kid whose parents have blocked his no-limit card. Boo fucking hoo.

We are all, or almost all, Madrid-type fans who got attached to the wrong team by accident. Funny world.

Not entirely. Over the past years, the club has made big financial blunders.

If we do not start performing, I fear we might be in trouble. I think we literally cannot afford to be patient.

El Gato

Villarato!
This match gave all the more evidence how much a clown this kid is
I didn't think it was possible to be that much of a cunt this young

unknown.png

Windhook

This match gave all the more evidence how much a clown this kid is
I didn't think it was possible to be that much of a cunt this young

unknown.png

Kid is cocky for sure, but nothing spectacular here. 80th minute, Gavi made a risky, reckless tackle and he got booked for it. Then the ball went to Benzema, who was doing the routine time wasting in a dead ball situation.

El Gato

Villarato!
Kid is cocky for sure, but nothing spectacular here. 80th minute, Gavi made a risky, reckless tackle and he got booked for it. Then the ball went to Benzema, who was doing the routine time wasting in a dead ball situation.

You need to watch him closer if you think this is a lone instance.
He's a cross between Pique and Xavi, one you'll regret watching and one any Cule president will protect because they think this is Barca DNA.
I'm in no way confident those rumors Pique isn't actually his dad and those rumors of him getting with his mother are not true

Home of Barca Fans