6 - Carles Alena

Barcaman

Administrator
Staff member
Alena, Rakitic, Busquets, Vidal, Roberto, Coutinho, Samper, Puig. We are well covered and no need to panic.

EdmondDantes

"Sin Arthur perdemos un jugador que nos da control de juego, pero tenemos alternativas, no con las mismas características. Aleñá y Arturo Vidal son más ofensivos y si no meteremos a algún jugador del B"

Without Arthur we lose a player who gives us control but we have alternatives, but not with the same characteristics. Alena and Vidal are more offensive - and perhaps we'll play someone from Barca B.

Two points:

- Alena will have minutes, thankfully, and not just Vidal. Which is great news since we won't be stuck with Rakitic, Vidal & Busquets every game.

- BBZ wrong again calling Vidal a defensive player when he's tactically undisciplined like Paulinho was. Hence Valverde describing him as 'offensive'.

Edit:

I watched the press conference Valverde also Mentioned Coutinho for Arthur's spot as he answered the same question about Arthur - which peculiarly Mundo Deportivo failed to report in writing.

Last edited:

Joan

:lol: we won't. Yes, it's clear Vidal hasn't been used as a defensive player for us. He's got lots of freedom, but also helps defend. I hope Alena pulls it off.

EdmondDantes

Yep - Vidal is basically playing the Paulinho role, leaving gaps behind - which Valencia profited from for instance.

UPDATE on my quotes.

Cule4life

The Culest
BBZ wrong again

082.gif

serghei

BBZ was right about Yerry Mina and I really appreciate him for being the only one to support me in those troubling and difficult times.

The guy we made a big profit on? Right about what? All people said was that he was a win-win case. And right they were.

He went for 30 fucking million. We made 20 mil. profit in 6 months.

I remember BBZ saying about Mina that he'd be sold for 12m or so. So he was actually wrong about Mina.

Last edited:

God Serena

The guy we made a big profit on? Right about what? All people said was that he was a win-win case. And right they were.

He went for 30 fucking million. We made 20 mil. profit in 6 months.

I remember BBZ saying about Mina that he'd be sold for 12m or so. So he was actually wrong about Mina.

I don't know what the hell you're talking about, but I'm talking about all the people who viciously attacked me for daring suggest he wasn't good enough to play for us. Such as Cule4Life, who used to mention me in entirely different threads to talk shit about it.

God Serena

Poor Aleñá.
Whenever he holds the ball and looks around, all he sees is fucking dumb players who are just standing and walking

I noticed that. He got the ball a couple of times and his body language just screamed for wanting a killer pass to open up, but literally everyone was just standing around and he was forced to pass back to Roberto.

Kind of funny how his quality of teammates has actually gone down since his time at Barca B.

Home of Barca Fans