5 - Carles Puyol

maz

I walk the line
For the high standard puyol has set for himself in the past, this is not such a good season at CB.

Gnegneri

immaculately conceived
I checked the vids of Valencia's second goal.

It was Puyol's fault but if he wasn't going to be susended at the clasico, he would have frigging smashed pablo into the stands. It's clear he didn't dare to charge. Same for alves. So what happens? Pablo just runs through the defence

Bummer

Barcaman

Administrator
Staff member
Fecked up when he failed to mark Higuain but completely redeemed himself with that beautiful goal!

Well done Tarzan!

Cule Angles

Visca el filòsof!
A superb header and a fantastic celebration when he whipped off the armband and kissed the Catalan colours in front of the madrid scum. I've been critical of him recently but after the first goal tonight he came up with some classic Puyol guts and determination to underline why he's a BARÇA legend.

Gnegneri

immaculately conceived
2jcj1wp.gif

That's quite a milestone in his career. The guy also assisted a goal in camp nou against real this year

Jaumet

All round Nice Guy
My Grandpa was over for lunch, i showed him that GIF! And it made his Catalan blood warm! He smiled and then chukkled..

Then he started talking about how fantastic Rivaldinho (rivaldo) was, then he started talking about Kubala, Puskas, Di Stefano, some goalkeeper who would catch the ball with one hand and hide it behind his back ?

Home of Barca Fans