4 - Ronald Araújo

Dude we cant compare Dembele's miss while leading 3-0 with Araujo's most stupid foul ever which completely destroyed our whole game.
Lol....blaming a player for a loss when you have the most clueless coach on the bench who prefers to fight the referees than coach. Blaming that defeat on 1 player is really delusional, to call it as it is.

Fati_Future_BallonDor

Lol....blaming a player for a loss when you have the most clueless coach on the bench who prefers to fight the referees than coach. Blaming that defeat on 1 player is really delusional, to call it as it is.

Dude this must be top3 worst posts ive ever read, without Araujo's foul = we winning tie , ofc blaming him is right

a top coach on the sideline would have increased our chances to get into the semi final but the main culprit is Araujo!

Wow ...!! I can't believe what I'm reading here.
Who then, can we add to list of players to blame for the El classico losses, loss to both Girona and Villarreal at home....go on...keep heaping the blame on the player. With a good coach to reorganize his team, despite one man down, barca could still have won....there are teams that played 9 men and still held forth for more than a half of the game....just for your memory, Barca were continuously under pressure from PSG before the sending off of Araujo.....
When the team struggles to eke out a result, the coach must be praised to high heavens as a genius....but when the opposite happens, then, the players must be responsible because they failed the genius of a coach. Only the blind would not see that Barca have been directionless under this coach...no discernible approach or tactics....

Last edited:

JohnN

Wow ...!! I can't believe I am reading this .
Who then, can we add to list of players to blame for the El classico losses, loss to both Girona and Villarreal at home....go on...keep hating the blame on the player. With a good coach to reorganize his team, despite one man down, barca could still have won....there are teaks that played 9 men and still held forth....just for your memory, Barca were continuously under pressure from PSG before the sending off of Araujo.....
When the team struggles to eke out a result, the coach must be praised to high heavens as a geniu..but when the opposite happens, then the players must be responsible because they failed the genius of a coach. Only the blind would not see that Barca have been directionless under this coach...no discernible approach o tactics....
we were under pressure before the red, but also had deadly counters and could have scored.
With 10 men, we were lost. Blame whoever for that, but for the specific game, Araujo killed us.

we were under pressure before the red, but also had deadly counters and could have scored.
With 10 men, we were lost. Blame whoever for that, but for the specific game, Araujo killed us.
Lol... deadly counters that led nowhere..! Ok....lets know who to blame for the next loss...lol!!

NKMaribor

Wow ...!! I can't believe what I'm reading here.
Who then, can we add to list of players to blame for the El classico losses, loss to both Girona and Villarreal at home....go on...keep heaping the blame on the player. With a good coach to reorganize his team, despite one man down, barca could still have won....there are teams that played 9 men and still held forth for more than a half of the game....just for your memory, Barca were continuously under pressure from PSG before the sending off of Araujo.....
When the team struggles to eke out a result, the coach must be praised to high heavens as a genius....but when the opposite happens, then, the players must be responsible because they failed the genius of a coach. Only the blind would not see that Barca have been directionless under this coach...no discernible approach or tactics....

Xavi has many issues, still Araujo lacking intelligence and being a brute is not one of them.

Would ship him for 100M instantly, and invest in Yoro. While the rest of the funds going in Estevao fund.

Xavi has many issues, still Araujo lacking intelligence and being a brute is not one of them.

Would ship him for 100M instantly, and invest in Yoro. While the rest of the funds going in Estevao fund.
...lol!! Barca fans at it again, and as always. In the first place, who will buy him at 100m? Something should also tell you that if any current Barca player is being priced at 100m, then that player must be worth more in terms of talent. Imagine planning to sell one of thr building block of the team just for thinking he made them lose a game? For the umpteenth time, game was lost by Xavi. When Luis Enrique said before the match that PSG would win at Barcelona, I believed him more yhan all the battle cries if xavi..... and even if that game was played with all men complete to thr end....PSG would still have won. This Barca team is easy to find out...Coaching is poor, very poor.

serghei

That's about it. Yes we had issues even before the red, of course we did, it was a tough match, but in terms of big chances we came closer to score for 2-0 than they were to score for 1-1 prior to the sending off.

That's about it. Yes we had issues even before the red, of course we did, it was a tough match, but in terms of big chances we came closer to score for 2-0 than they were to score for 1-1 prior to the sending off.
...PSG would still have won, believe me. All you need to beat this Barcelona team is to put fast wingers on both side of the flanks...and wait for players who become unaware of their defensive zones....finish. Did you listen to Luis Enrique before and after the game? Same thing happened few days after in the el classico match....

serghei

...PSG would still have won, believe me. All you need to beat this Barcelona team is to put fast wingers on both side of the flanks...and wait for players who become unaware of their defensive zones....finish. Did you listen to Luis Enrique before and after the game? Same thing happened few days after in the el classico match....

:lol: They had fast wingers until the sending off too and were 2-4 down. They could have turned it around, but we had more options to go to the semis in 11 vs 11 than PSG.

Catta

Shame that Madrid didn't react like the fans here. They would have gotten rid of Ramos after a season or two, after all the shit he has done. And would probably have two CLs less.

Home of Barca Fans