4 - Ronald Araújo

Windhook

The clubs best CB, and Xavi is gonna destroy him by playing him as RB.

It's temporary. Actually expect to see Dani Alves more and more in that position, but Dest and Mingueza are truly shit in defence this season I assume Araujo might still get some games on the right.

serghei

Alves and Dest will play RB, but he has problems with injuries this season. Don't want to see Mingueza there anymore though. Put him as 4th CB or sell.

Bobo32

Very little critique does this player recieve here still, he has been directly involved in many of the latest goals conceded, sometimes in multiple ways.
He has his strengths and his weaknesses, and I don't rule him out, but it is a bit striking.

behindbrowneyes

Him and Umtiti should swap salaries. Araujo would be overpaid then, but it would reflect much better what they are giving to the club than it does now.

te amo barca

Blaugrana al vent
Overlapping LB Araujo at one point, I've seen it all. Is he our best CB, RB and LB right now? :lol:

Elite shithouser as well. He made that c*nt Jaume Costa livid with his time-wasting masterclass

Richard.H

Really liking this kid and really hoping we don’t sell him to the highest bidder. I’m sure a lot of clubs are after him. Plays with a lot of heart and is very determined. This is partly why I like Mingueza too

ajnotkeith

Really liking this kid and really hoping we don’t sell him to the highest bidder. I’m sure a lot of clubs are after him. Plays with a lot of heart and is very determined. This is partly why I like Mingueza too

We better pay him good and not cheap out. He deserves a good contract after playing on a B contract for so long in the first-team now.

Home of Barca Fans