4 - Ronald Araújo

Mrgandalf

Curious member
Why? Ronaldo did nothing against us during his prime

He was flexing on other teams

Don't you remember what he did against Alves? He was always one of the main scoring options for Madrid. Yes, we all remember moments when Pique or Alves managed to stop her, but many times she was also successful ... either with goals or creating chances or whatever. I just wanted to say that a monster like Araujo could have reduced a large part of Ronaldo's place in El Clasicos to a joke. This is a hypothetical situation... take it easy.

iniestaGOAT

Don't you remember what he did against Alves? He was always one of the main scoring options for Madrid. Yes, we all remember moments when Pique or Alves managed to stop her, but many times she was also successful ... either with goals or creating chances or whatever. I just wanted to say that a monster like Araujo could have reduced a large part of Ronaldo's place in El Clasicos to a joke. This is a hypothetical situation... take it easy.

He was mostly shut down

Vini will have his moments too vs araujo, they are just getting started

Can't expect him to lock him down every game they ever play

JohnN

He had to make that foul and knew it was a red. Probably saved us the 3 points. Kounde's header was just mind boggling.

Porque

Form Stegen is in, and Araujo recovery speed, I'd say let him go in on goal.

Wasn't worth it coz if the ref done his job, Valencia have a pen late in the game.

Home of Barca Fans