4 - Ronald Araújo

FCBfan22

I think he had a good game, shame about the third goal... But overall I think he did a good job...

3rd goal, it was 6 players vs him and Pique. Couldn't have done anything.

Great game. Hopefully he leads by example and makes our defense passionate. What a guy.

evilhita666

Barçapocalypse NOW!
3rd goal, it was 6 players vs him and Pique. Couldn't have done anything.

Great game. Hopefully he leads by example and makes our defense passionate. What a guy.

I mean that he was unlucky that the ball went through his legs, not that he did something wrong which led to the goal...

FCBfan22

I mean that he was unlucky that the ball went through his legs, not that he did something wrong which led to the goal...

Ah understand... And agree. Still, it was probably a 90% chance that it would bounce and end at a RM player, since the midfield (minus Nico) and fullbacks failed there completely.

JamDav1982

Still think he lack a lot on the ball and it limits building out from back and positionally is suspect at times.

Absolute physical specimen though just think he is a bit over rate at times and flaws forgotten as has what all others lack.

Do like him just tempered a bit.

FinBarcelonafan

Still think he lack a lot on the ball and it limits building out from back and positionally is suspect at times.

Absolute physical specimen though just think he is a bit over rate at times and flaws forgotten as has what all others lack.

Do like him just tempered a bit.

True. He made quite many bad passes today and really something he needs to focus on.

Gari

FI_8gtoXwAAxjY6

FI_8gthX0AMhlx-

Incredible photos of Ronald Araujo that he uploaded.

Home of Barca Fans