3 - Gerard Pique

Messi983

I've been a senior member longer than you and I demand to be respected accordingly.

Won't tell u again

Can't respect people providing us fake news. :)

Pep likely has an address in Barcelona so not unlikely that he voted with or without help from relatives.

Weren't there pictures of Pep being in Barcelona a few weeks ago? He could've easily voted then knowing that he couldn't make it on the elections day with City playing the same day.

Also, yeah, I'm sure he still has an address in BCN.

JamDav1982

Peps wife lives in Barcelona so bound to have address could use and she or anyone else could have completed the postal vote for him anyway if that is case.

Messi983

Idiots. It's a shame Pique's not playing today, I'm sure he'd be extra motivated to score.

img_fpolo_20210308-125908_imagenes_md_otras_fuentes_ultras_psg_3-kQQF-U492537855344j0F-572x381@MundoDeportivo-Web.jpg

It reads: ?Shakira a la Jonquera? ? referencing the municipality in northern Catalonia, on the border with France, which has a negative reputation due to it?s reported issues with prostitution.

https://www.football-espana.net/202...ners-against-shakira-ahead-of-barcelona-match

Porque

Pique back in training and getting ready for El Clasico. Deja Vu guys. Does this guy pick and choose his injury dates around his business dates and make himself available exclusively for big games?

mc_lovin

Him rushing back to start the Clasico would seriously piss me off. He (and Dest) already sunk us vs PSG (or Koeman for starting them). His game against Sevilla was epic though.

Home of Barca Fans