3 - Gerard Pique

te amo barca

Blaugrana al vent
Tw Pique: "Great @Munirhaddadi! But next time you leave that ball for me, ok? We continue to make history!"

CUW-CNRXIAAi47M.jpg

mark1nhu

I was pissed by his reaction, but I am glad it was only a in-pitch hot headed thing.

Anyway, Piqué is a symbol. I can only hear music when Madridistas whistle him.

JamDav1982

The fact that Pique was able to run the length of the pitch and almost get on the end of that shows the difference in desire and organisation between the two teams.

No one from Real even bothered to go with him.

:pique: = BOSS. I got so mad when Munir wasted the chance to pass to him, imagine the beauty of him hitting the last nail on RM's coffin after stupid RM fans whistling him.

ThwiX

Best midfielder around
Was funny how we dominated them so badly that the Madridistas stopped booing him after a while. Just silence.

Galning

Was funny how we dominated them so badly that the Madridistas stopped booing him after a while. Just silence.

Noticed it too, absolutely glorious. The boos went pretty silent after the 0-1 but totally disappeared in the second half :lol:

El Flaco

I was a bit dissapointed over Pique's reaction towards Munir from yesterday actually. The latter's clearly under a huge pressure and has confidence issues in front of the goal. Not really helpful from Pique to break a young player's confidence even further only because the goal was "meant for him".

Last edited:

KingMessi

SiempreBlaugrana
I was a bit dissapointed over Pique's reaction towards Munir from yesterday. actually The latter's clearly under a huge pressure and has confidence issues in front of the goal. Not really helpful from Pique to break a young player's confidence even further only because the goal was "meant for him".

The picture after the game is a gesture that somewhat makes up for it I suppose. It's rather funny though, Munir always looks like he is on the verge of or has just stopped crying.

mark1nhu

I was a bit dissapointed over Pique's reaction towards Munir from yesterday. actually The latter's clearly under a huge pressure and has confidence issues in front of the goal. Not really helpful from Pique to break a young player's confidence even further only because the goal was "meant for him".

I was pissed too, but apparently he already gave his support to the kid in the locker room.

Anyway, I can understand our most Catalan player pissed because a wasted opportunity to another manita.

Both have something to ask forgiveness.

Irish_Cules

I was a bit dissapointed over Pique's reaction towards Munir from yesterday actually. The latter's clearly under a huge pressure and has confidence issues in front of the goal. Not really helpful from Pique to break a young player's confidence even further only because the goal was "meant for him".

Pique's quest for that fifth was the funniest thing about the match. He wanted it so bad and it would have absolutely destroyed the Madrid fans. He's a true cule and wanted a moment that would go down as one of the greatest moments for cules in Clasico history. Of course it was a personal thing for him but it shows his passion for the club also. It was bit harsh on Munir but I was cursing Munir as well so I think it was just the fanatical cule coming out in Pique. His picture with Munir in the dressing room was the perfect apology.

Horatio

You're welcome
It was bit harsh on Munir but I was cursing Munir as well so I think it was just the fanatical cule coming out in Pique. His picture with Munir in the dressing room was the perfect apology.

Whenever players seem angry the anger doesn't always have to be directed at a fellow player. Sometimes I get angry on the pitch because a nice opportunity doesn't work out, but I don't blame other players.
It's just frustration towards the general situation or event. But the picture seems to suggest he felt guilty towards Munir. Feel bad for the kid. Who knows, maybe this will be a pivotal moment for him.

Home of Barca Fans