3 - Gerard Pique

FCBfan22

Sooo, after we half-assed the rebuild last summer (and I agree that we needed to keep some pragmatism then), can we finally go after the big fish? Roberto and Pique should be gone. Busquets, Alba and Messi at least performed. They didnt.

Busquets should only play against teams that don't press.

JamDav1982

The worst part is can guarantee without a doubt Pique will in his head blame everyone else but himself and live to fight another day.

Laporta doesnt have the balls to rock the boat and make the changes this team needs and take on the likes of Pique.

FCBfan22

All the captains had a meeting after ATM with Laporta apparently telling that they are not convinced by Koeman.

Today, they all (bar Messi) put in an absolute shitshow of a performance.

Amigos 2: Electric bogaloo.

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
He need to go. He need to realize this. He can have a great future at Barca as an executive and is clearly a very clever man off the field with his various business ventures. It's time for him to move on.

Our biggest priority this summer is the signing of a World Class/Near World Class CB and defensive leader.

Givenchy

Best thing that happend is not to win la liga.

Imagine if we win it , they would not change anything.

There is hope now , that laporta see that this defense is crminal.

y'know, I used to think like this also but after those 3 CL humiliations IN A ROW we STILL have the same players in our starting 11 :lol:

sadly, I think Messi leaving is the domino that needs to fall for us to completely get rid of certain players.

Birdy

The worst part is can guarantee without a doubt Pique will in his head blame everyone else but himself and live to fight another day.

Laporta doesnt have the balls to rock the boat and make the changes this team needs and take on the likes of Pique.

This!

Laporta had dinner with these idiots and listened to them about the future of the club.
What greatest evidence of the Amigos power on the one hand, and of Laporta's inability to crush that?

FinBarcelonafan

This!

Laporta had dinner with these idiots and listened to them about the future of the club.
What greatest evidence of the Amigos power on the one hand, and of Laporta's inability to crush that?

Based on the last five years I wouldn't listen their ideas how to build a team. I'd want fresh approach.

hardyboy

Even Lenglet is ahead of this guy. He was atrocious. Absolute joke of a player. Should retire from club football as well.

Barcilliant

Ramos ten times the leader and player Pique ever was. You look at the definition of entitled and you see Piques mug next to it. Piece of gutless shit.

xXKonan

No coincidence once Masche started to decline and eventually left this guy bar a few games here and there became a Meme.

And for years people were saying Pique was the one carrying Mascherano, but that was all bullshit. Hell people make fun of Ramos and his mistakes but he's easily been a far better CB than Pique has for fucking years now. If Pique had any real dignity left he would do everyone a favor and retire at the end of the season, but Nah I don't see it, because the guy still thinks he's one of the best CBs out there even though the guy can't cut mustard these days.

Home of Barca Fans