3 - Gerard Pique

Messigician

I can't take Suarez seriously. He barks at everyone.

Yeah but I kinda like that he applies the same standards to himself and you can see how frustrated he becomes when he messes up a real perfectionist type personality.

I'll post the full extract here of what transpired.

Now you're going to f*** me for a pass, do not f*** with me," Suarez shouted at Pique, as record by Movistar+ cameras.

However, Suarez, was not the only one who was upset with the defender, with coach Ernesto Valverde caught on TV cameras shouting at Pique for staying forward too long in the final minutes of the game

"Gerard, where are you? F***, again?" Valverde exclaimed

Pique also had words with Arturo Vidal after a mix-up with the Chilean late in the game which cost Barcelona a chance.

Pique told Vidal: “If you say ‘mine’ it’s fine, but I have not heard ‘I’ in my life.”

Behrox

Vice President of FC Barcelona
De Jong made him his bitch all game. I don't think he won a single aerial duel against him. Luuk is 6'2 while Mr Waka is 6'4

KingLeo10

imagine being 6'4 and this useless in the air.

people talk about luckverde but this guy won 4 CL, WC, and 2 Euro with largely decent to sometimes good/great abilities. and landed shakira. :lol:

Nothanks

Pique is the only defense we have in corners all season long, idk how you guys are even trying to dispute this lmao

yeah he got beat yesterday... doesn't mean he is useless in the air.

De jong is good in the air, he is a prime definition of target man i doubt many defenders would have an easy time stopping him.

Total-Football

Haha Pique lied/trolled the media in the post match interviews. He said he and messi worked on that action many times in the training. Only for Messi to deny minutes later saying it was a bad freekick and it was just luck.

BBZ8800

But but BBZ said height is all that matters in aerial duels so it must be true.

Cool story.

Luuk is 188cm tall.
Try to make someone your aerial bitch with a height of Coutinho, Arthur, (Iniesta&Xavi in the past), Roberto, Semedo, Alba, Messi etc.

Ok, a 188cm guy outjumped a 194cm guy.
Try to do that with 170cm :lol:

messi2140

6racies Xavi
You would honestly think that someone who watched football for so long would fucking realize that jumping power is a crucial aspect of how strong you can be aerially. Falcao , Puyol etc

Home of Barca Fans