3 - Gerard Pique

shadows

Not marking anyone in that corner and then the weak clearance attempt.. Pique should ideally be left on the bench considering the goals he is singlehandedly conceding in recent games..

El Flaco

Goals we concieded in the last 3 Liga games because of Pique:

And counting.

Valencia's 1-0 goal against us.

<div style="width: 100%; height: 0px; position: relative; padding-bottom: 56.250%;"><iframe src="https://streamable.com/s/uyvrp/lauyqn" frameborder="0" width="100%" height="100%" allowfullscreen style="width: 100%; height: 100%; position: absolute;"></iframe></div>

Givenchy

hes exhausted, its clearly visible hes dead on his feet but he'll have to be literally crawling before EV notices anything

messi2140

6racies Xavi
It seems Valverde isn't the only one who tends to go full retard in these pressers : Piqué: "I feel good physically, the game against Leganés I made a very serious mistake. There are many people who want me and wait for me. Every time there is a goal it's my fault." [rac1]

FCBfan22

It seems Valverde isn't the only one who tends to go full retard in these pressers : Piqué: "I feel good physically, the game against Leganés I made a very serious mistake. There are many people who want me and wait for me. Every time there is a goal it's my fault." [rac1]

Well, in 50% of the cases this season, that's true.

:lol:

Givenchy

y'know if he actually stfu and focused on his own game rather than twitter, fashion, trolling Madrid and playing the victim, he could still be of use.

did anyone watch the Bein sport stream? one of the commentators said Messi and Pique had a heated discussion; Messi asking Pique why tf the defence is conceding so many goals and Pique actually had the nerve to complain about Barcas attack :lol:

Home of Barca Fans