3 - Gerard Pique

Barcaman

Administrator
Staff member
Ahh, more of a Neymar aficionado than he would have people believe after all.

giphy.gif

mark1nhu

Such a LEGEND.

I honestly just want to fast forward 10 years or so to see him working for us as an executive (maybe President already).

MIXA

It speaks volumes of this club's current management when players have to intervene on critical issues because those who are supposed to do it, don't know how.

I find this to be truly remarkable club. Probably the only one in Europe that's functioning in this way. The directors in charge are hopeless and the players are the ones who are trying to steer this ship. It's sad but also inspiring in some way.

Messi983

You are wrong if you think in other clubs players don't also help to convince their teammates to stay if/when they want to leave.

MIXA

You are wrong if you think in other clubs players don't also help to convince their teammates to stay if/when they want to leave.

It's not just the Neymar issue. How many club's players have dinner with the shirt sponsors executives in order to secure a deal? Does Ramos do that for Real Madrid during his spare time?

The incompetence of the management in Barcelona is far worse than any of the other big clubs in Europe.

Messi983

It's not just the Neymar issue. How many club's players have dinner with the shirt sponsors executives in order to secure a deal? Does Ramos do that for Real Madrid during his spare time?

The incompetence of the management in Barcelona is far worse than any of the other big clubs in Europe.

Pique had a dinner with Mr. Mikitani because they are friends. Has absolutely nothing to do with our board (in)competence.

SocalBarcaFan

He should be Captain of the squad after Iniesta. I know we all love Messi but Piques actions on and off the field over the past couple years scream captain material. Puyol would be proud

Home of Barca Fans