3 - Gerard Pique

FCBNOF

Momo un Bello Uomo
On the plane back from Almeria, everyone was sleeping (the plane was approaching Barcelona) Pique started shouting from the back (singing) and with help from the stewards (how the hell do you spell that?!) he plugged his ipod into the system to wake everyone up. LOL

if you want the whole thing i'll dig it up alongside the song.

Galning

On the plane back from Almeria, everyone was sleeping (the plane was approaching Barcelona) Pique started shouting from the back (singing) and with help from the stewards (how the hell do you spell that?!) he plugged his ipod into the system to wake everyone up. LOL

I would like the whole thing :D

Piqué looks like a great guy, remember the Bojan-Piqué half naked run on the tele? :party00231:

roll

Tryin` to be hated
He should have smashed him in the face :lol:
Jorquera is probably on the way out so....

kiki#8

Well I'm sure Albert didn't wanted to hurt him, but Pique take it to serious, knowing the fact that he always jokes with everyone!

maz

I walk the line

Yeah do u have it..would be good to read more about it. By the way stewards is correct...

maz

I walk the line
Yeah it was stupid but piqué is an asshole for trying to start something. Im sure those things go on quite often and they get diffused and forgotten quickly. But it doesnt help anyone and piqué should know better.

Gnegneri

immaculately conceived
It is good that you read those kind or airplane stories. It entertains the group, it probably is annoying at the moment itself but afterwards it is pure fun. We all know those moments. :D

For the Jorquera tackle, it is stupid and Piqué's reaction is a pure male one. (you know, we are the top athletes and with 25 men on a pitch, "i will not be the loser") and after five minutes no one really remembers except those guys on a forum that are worried about the team.

What hit me the most in that video, is the reaction of Xavi. He really isn't a captain!!! It was Valdes and partly Henry (which is even stranger since he is the only one not coming from the cantera on that video) that had to intervene.

Xavi, absolute great footballer, hands down. But he doesn't have what it takes to be captain. A good captain didn't even have to intervene, he would just have yelled someting. Like if Puyol was standing there and he just screamed at Jorquera or Piqué without a physical intervention, there would not be an incident.

Home of Barca Fans