3 - Gerard Pique

KingMessi

SiempreBlaugrana
Piqué is not the reason why Spain failed today. Although he was bad, so was the entire team.

I do think that the understanding between Ramos and Pique was a bit off today. However, today was a failure of the entire system. Not just any one player.

Ryan_Cule

barça amor d mi alma
Piqué is not the reason why Spain failed today. Although he was bad, so was the entire team.

I am tired of hearing this sentence for Pique. "hey he is bad today but let's blame others." Be it Barca or Spain. He is lightyears away from his best form and showing no indication of the opposite.

Chainsaw

Killahead
if Galning put 1% of the efforts he does in defending Pique and Sanchez all the time on the Belgians instead he'll be named the patriot of the year.

KingMessi

SiempreBlaugrana
Spain had been warned, though... That 3 - 0 defeat in the Confeds a year ago was a clear indication of the things that were wrong, and they repeated it today...

Spain's formation was a totally out of whack. WTF was del Bosque thinking? Should have gone with the traditional double pivot or a 4-2-3-1 with Koke in there instead of Alonso. And Costa ruins the dynamic.

Galning

I am tired of hearing this sentence for Pique. "hey he is bad today but let's blame others." Be it Barca or Spain. He is lightyears away from his best form and showing no indication of the opposite.

I just said he was poor. Tell me one Spanish player that was good. Where did I blame other players? That's right, nowhere. This is a team sport. If Spain played good and Piqué fucked up which lead to a conceded goal then one can argue "ZOMG Piqué!!!". But right now the only thing you can say is, Piqué you were really bad but so were your teammates. Tell me that's not true.

kozza

Worst player on the pitch, no question about that, incredibly slow and owned by every single dribble. How can he collapse that much ?!!!

kozza

Casillas is responsible for just 1 goal and Ramos can at least run, Piqué, as for him, was a tetraplegic.

Home of Barca Fans