Gerard Piqué

Metaphysical

Bomb Dropper
we could always sign villa next summer and use him to replace henry. :D

part of why we scored so many last season was our front line had two strikers in it. henry's a creative striker, just like villa.

yusuf

Yusuf Islam
silva and villa would have fixed our striker problem and our mid problem and saving some money on the side.

man i dont know if i ever can like ibra......trophies would help a lot though :D

Metaphysical

Bomb Dropper
silva and villa would have fixed our striker problem and our mid problem and saving some money on the side.

man i dont know if i ever can like ibra......trophies would help a lot though :D

as zanela said, villa alone would have cost €50m which is more than we spent on ibra. if you wanna try and add silva to that the cost will rival what real paid for CR.

we should try again for villa next summer.

maybe.

our #7 is free, after all! :hooray:

Aryagorn

Improvin' Perfection!!
@Ibra-Haters
Villa missed a penalty today! How do you like it? He missed one even during Confed.Cup!! He misses a LOT of sitters as well!!!
He's one frustrating striker, missing a lot of chances imo. And Silva is too injury-prone. He doesn't score too many goals as well. We already have a similar player in certain some one called Iniesta. So may be we are better off with Ibra than Villa. Ibra has always been Pep's main target. His headers along with his powerful bus-breaking shots as well free-kicks would help us a lot eventually.

P.S. this is my first post. Couldn't stop myself from posting because I'm too fucking pissed to go through all this hatred on our main striker day-in day-out. Enough of it already! PLEASE:please:

FlyLo

@Ibra-Haters
Villa missed a penalty today! How do you like it? He missed one even during Confed.Cup!! He misses a LOT of sitters as well!!!
He's one frustrating striker, missing a lot of chances imo. And Silva is too injury-prone. He doesn't score too many goals as well. We already have a similar player in certain some one called Iniesta. So may be we are better off with Ibra than Villa. Ibra has always been Pep's main target. His headers along with his powerful bus-breaking shots as well free-kicks would help us a lot eventually.

P.S. this is my first post. Couldn't stop myself from posting because I'm too fucking pissed to go through all this hatred on our main striker day-in day-out. Enough of it already! PLEASE:please:
Big fat +1. Although I also really rate Villa. (Villa+Ibra are the only strikers that are better than Eto'o)

zanela

as zanela said, villa alone would have cost €50m which is more than we spent on ibra. if you wanna try and add silva to that the cost will rival what real paid for CR.

we should try again for villa next summer.

maybe.

our #7 is free, after all! :hooray:

the only smart poster on this forum (besides me :biggrin:)

zanela

@Ibra-Haters

Welcome to the forum...But u need to get used to the Ibra-haters just like the rest of us have...they ll continue to slag him off till he scores a 100 goals in 1 season, even thn they ll have smething bad to say abt him...:lol:

Home of Barca Fans