Gerard Piqué

VivaBarca

If Carlsberg did forum members
Johnny Evans is good and has the potential to be great but would never pick him over Pique.

Canto

Johan Dalin part II
Johnny Evans is good and has the potential to be great but would never pick him over Pique.

Yeah maybe not but at the start of the season before Pique improved so dramatically i probably would have had Evans add in the fact once Barca come in you're not going to stay on the bench at United over a starting berth at Barca yeah know?

BTW mate did you say you are 12?

R

Red Devil

What a season from Gerard Pique. Our best defender this season and I can't stress how happy I am that he plays for us now. Man U look what you missed !

His heart was in spain where as Johnny evans was a lad who would stay loyal till the end of his career so it was a simple choice.

Metaphysical

Bomb Dropper
His heart was in spain where as Johnny evans was a lad who would stay loyal till the end of his career so it was a simple choice.

that's exactly it. this deal was win-win for both clubs.

pique is better suited to spain and tbh evans is better suited to england. and of course both players love their respective clubs and have no desire to leave.

they're the two best young centre-backs in the world. pique is better but also a year older.

diegomessi

Anxiously waiting for the next match
i wonder what his music is like.. i bet he would have been at Electric daisy carnival if not for confed cup

C

cardigan

he is one of the best defenders in europe. maybe he will be #1, because he has the potential. hope martin caceres will improve and perform just like pique...

Metaphysical

Bomb Dropper
“Pique is the future. I like the way he plays with personality and being the boss of the defence despite his youth for Barca and Spain,”

“He’s had a wonderful year in the League and the Champions League and is still young enough to continue making progress.”

-Franco Motherfucking Baresi

now THAT is praise worth being proud of.

Plip

Cardenal de Catalunya
Meta: I bet he's over the moon after Baresi's comments. At least I would have been :p

Last edited:

JALJM

Good stuff...reminds of when Sir Bobby praised Iniesta without even knowing his name....

Of course, Bobby also compared Rooney to Pele :confused0006:

Metaphysical

Bomb Dropper
Good stuff...reminds of when Sir Bobby praised Iniesta without even knowing his name....

what did he say?

Of course, Bobby also compared Rooney to Pele :confused0006:

well pele could do everything on the pitch, so can rooney.

pele emerged as a teenager, so did rooney.

pele loved his country, so does rooney.

pele was ugly, so is rooney.

sammy

Liberte, Egalite, Fraternite
But pele won 3 WC, and rooney? :D

And what bobby charlton said about iniesta jaljm?

Home of Barca Fans