3 - Gerard Pique

Cule Angles

Visca el filòsof!
future fcb captain without a doubt.

You must be about the 5th person I've seen saying this in the past 24hrs. It seems inevitable with his charisma, leadership and superb defensive and footballing attributes. It's a long time since I've been this impressed with a Barça defender and for him to work his way to being an automatic choice in the starting XI in the space of just 9 months or so is incredible.

maz

I walk the line
You must be about the 5th person I've seen saying this in the past 24hrs. It seems inevitable with his charisma, leadership and superb defensive and footballing attributes. It's a long time since I've been this impressed with a Barça defender and for him to work his way to being an automatic choice in the starting XI in the space of just 9 months or so is incredible.
He leads the back line more than puyol does these days which i didnt think would happen. He is catalan, has roots in the club, hates madrid, and seems very level headed but at the same time commited to the cause. Its allmost a no-brainer.

Gnegneri

immaculately conceived
flf449.gif

Guy deserves his own slow motion after yesterday's game

barca7788

Nepali Cule
we heard how puyol screams at him(everyone) on the field. but i'm pretty sure he will be doing that on puyol sooner or later.

R10(FCB)

Crazy
we heard how puyol screams at him(everyone) on the field. but i'm pretty sure he will be doing that on puyol sooner or later.

Pique said in an interview that in every match Puyol screams at him, and when he ask him "what?!" Puyol answers "nothing, just be concentrated" :)

MinaFCB

vi'ms so glad he scored...i think it's something he never dreamed about...cule like him deserved it

IraqiCulé

I can't believe he called it himself. Remember when he scored the winning goal for Spain in the Bernabeu a couple of months ago? He said I'm going to score in the Bernabeu again...AND HE DID. :cool:

Evil

Shabazz
Pique said in an interview that in every match Puyol screams at him, and when he ask him "what?!" Puyol answers "nothing, just be concentrated" :)

It should be Piqué doing that to Puyol ... he was cleaning his mess all the time against Madrid.

Galning

It should be Piqué doing that to Puyol ... he was cleaning his mess all the time against Madrid.

It would be impossible for Piqué (a kid) doing that to Puyol (Barça legend). Piqué will learn a lot from Puyol, that's for sure.

Evil

Shabazz
True. But the truth remains, and most people don´t like to hear it ... the kid was better than the Barça Legend :smile:

Home of Barca Fans