3 - Gerard Pique

Horatio

You're welcome
Khaled true. That's smart thinking. She is an artist and finds inspiration from this, maybe it's her way of doing therapy. Who knows.

I wouldn't even be surprised if Shakira asked Pique if it is okay to do a diss track. Diss tracks nowadays purely serve as a publicity stunt and believe many times approval has been given by subject of the diss. I remember hearing Kanye called up Taylor Swift if it were okay to diss her on a song. lol.

Horatio

You're welcome
I lost most respect I had for Pique but Shakira seems like a psycho to me. Many red flags.

-That video of her constantly inconspicuously flipping Pique the bird at their kids' football game.
-She already made a song about Pique few weeks ago
-She now made a diss track about him(is possible Pique gave approval as mentioned above though)
-She age gap-shaming Pique and his GF's relationship even though she herself is 10 years older than Pique lol.
-Never seen together with other players' wives.

As Khaled said weird behavior considering the well-being of children.

Woman seems a bit obsessed. Don't want to generalize but this behavior seems all too familiar to me. People that know what I have been up to last years know what I am hinting at.

Last edited:

Windhook

The typical "I'm a strong woman now" lyrics. Sounds more like a cry, midlife crisis definitely with lyrics portraying herself as Ferrari/Rolex.

snowy

Hell hath no fury like an angry chica cougar scorned

good thing :pique1: was able to pull his evasive defensive maneuvers :stv172:

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
On one hand I can understand Shakira being mad because well Pique had been cheating on her for quite some time, all while she moved from the States to Barcelona for their kids and I guess halting her career? idk

But for the sake of their kids maybe tone it down a bit lol

Last edited:

CatalinR10

Piqu?: "We have reached an agreement with Casio in the Kings League to sponsor us. Casio is a great watch, it lasts a lifetime."

FmYQa2eakAAnBcn

This is straight up murder.

Home of Barca Fans