3 - Gerard Pique

Andresito

Staff member
I think there are few players who'd like to go out with a bang likes this instead of with a goal. Pique is one of them.

I'm sure he got to say what was on his mind, probably prepared a full speech before the half time whistle as well. Apparently he kept going after the HT break when teams were on their way out, he wasn't finished lol.

Messigician

Following the game between Barcelona and Girona on 23 September 2018, that ended 2?2 Lionel Messi refused to shake his hand after the match.

BBZ8800

Clowns gonna clown

Not a clown.
You have to defend you tribe from the guy from the other tribe who wants to harm your tribe.
The same as politics, political parties, anything involving money, everything is rigged and driven by tribes and interests.
So, you have to say: fuck you cheaters from time to time.

:rockon:

He has more balls than our 10 captains in the last few years.

Last edited:

Andresito

Staff member
lol

313436085_6116019691788976_6146555351361209271_n.jpg

Messi983

He has more balls than our 10 captains in the last few years.

Not sure if trolling but he is/was our 2nd captain, you know that, right? :lol:

Should rather show some of those balls (or well, rather brain) against Inter for example.

Clearly has much bigger personality than our pussified granny captain though, I'll give you that.

BBZ8800

Not sure if trolling but he is/was our 2nd captain, you know that, right? :lol:

Should rather show some of those balls (or well, rather brain) against Inter for example.

Clearly has much bigger personality than our pussified granny captain though, I'll give you that.

Not trolling.
I meant on Busquets, Iniesta, Roberto and somewhat Messi.

Messi at least showed some rage here and there.
On the other hand, Iniesta and Busi would look at the ref with a puppy eyes and say: "but dear ref, it was not a red"

I would do the same on Pique's place, easily earning 6-12 Months ban, if needed.

It is worth it.

Raketa10

Not trolling.
I meant on Busquets, Iniesta, Roberto and somewhat Messi.

Messi at least showed some rage here and there.
On the other hand, Iniesta and Busi would look at the ref with a puppy eyes and say: "but dear ref, it was not a red"

I would do the same on Pique's place, easily earning 6-12 Months ban, if needed.

It is worth it.

He definitely did the right thing yesterday. This referee is a piece of shit and he put him under the pressure during the half time. However, other 3 captains are pussies without any personality. I sincerely hope that none of those 3 will be here next season.

Last edited:

Horatio

You're welcome
He definitely did the right thing yesterday. This referee is a piece of shit and he put him under the pressure during the half time. However, other 3 captains are pussies without any personality. I sincerely hope that none of those 3 will be here next season.

I am sick of the four horsemen of barca’s apocalypse as much as the next person, but come on...it is very obvious why Pique thought he could do this.

Home of Barca Fans