3 - Gerard Pique

Givenchy

Commentator on my stream was smoking some serious crack. Apparently Pique and Alba should be first choice and Bob was one of the best attacking midfielders in Europe before moving to RB.

Masetro10

Commentator on my stream was smoking some serious crack. Apparently Pique and Alba should be first choice and Bob was one of the best attacking midfielders in Europe before moving to RB.

Pique should be first choice. Should be Pique, Araujo, Balde, and Kounde at RB. Easily one of the better Barca players today. Pique is slept on especially considering he was great last year too. Forget the drama we need the best out there. We shouldn't trust Garcia as a starter mainly due to his size.

te amo barca

Blaugrana al vent
Pique should be first choice. Should be Pique, Araujo, Balde, and Kounde at RB. Easily one of the better Barca players today. Pique is slept on especially considering he was great last year too. Forget the drama we need the best out there. We shouldn't trust Garcia as a starter mainly due to his size.

Pique will get exposed in a high line, been proven again and again. Araujo and Kounde should be first choice, but both Garcia and Christensen been solid this season too.

Masetro10

Pique will get exposed in a high line, been proven again and again. Araujo and Kounde should be first choice, but both Garcia and Christensen been solid this season too.

I am fine with Araujo and Kounde but that means we have damn Roberto at RB or a wasted Balde who belongs on the left

pers

He was best defender today and I don't think Barca has any defender who is better than him in long passing area.

Home of Barca Fans