3 - Gerard Pique

mc_lovin

Should have sacked him and seen him in court.

Board have no spine when it comes to amigos and been same way for years.

Sure, we needed another PR nightmare (not to mention getting f***** in court :S).

But yeah, I agree, Pique is a twat and needs to leave ASAP.

xXKonan

To be fair to Busi, it sounds like he would have already left if the WC wasn't in the winter and he's actively not interested in renewing his contract.

Pique on the other hand is a different beast all together.

Birdy

Busi is going 100% next summer according to all leaks.

If that twat Pique sees himself bench-warming the whole season, he might consider retiring next summer.

The only problem will be Alba, who has a contract until 2024. I hope we sell him next summer, so all amigos are OUT

serghei

If that twat Pique sees himself bench-warming the whole season, he might consider retiring next summer.

The only problem will be Alba, who has a contract until 2024. I hope we sell him next summer, so all amigos are OUT

Let's hope so.

JerseyAddict

I read it somewhere (sport, mundo, etc) that Pique doesn't want to change his contracts because he wants to leave at the end of this season.

Porque

If true, what a cunt move.

Thank fck we rejected his offer. Otherwise we would be getting "Le Decision" videos for every renewal.

"Will Gavi renew, or will he go? Find out next week on BarcaTV!"

JamDav1982

Sure, we needed another PR nightmare (not to mention getting f***** in court :S).

But yeah, I agree, Pique is a twat and needs to leave ASAP.

PR nightmare sacking a fool like Pique?

Doubt it.

The guy is a twat that has no respect for anyone at club whatsoever.

Barca are a bigger laughing stock for having players like him behaving way he does and the influence he has over all areas.

The club could have went in on him hard for number of his shitty behaviours but choose to protect him every time and reeping what they sow.

Laporta should have another press conference to tell everyone how good a guy Pique is and will be important player.....

Last edited:

Kul_z

Alba is a mental midget, as soon amigos arent there anymore he would leave club instantly.

Catta

It wouldn't be a PR nightmare for Barca to go with Pique on court. But it would be for him. His chances to become president would take a big hit.

khaled_a_d

Pique will always be considered a Barca legend, so yes going to court is bad PR.
Now is it worth it is another question, Laporta has done ton of bad PR in past 18 months and it seems he has the "any publicity is good publicity" in his agenda

JamDav1982

Pique will always be considered a Barca legend, so yes going to court is bad PR.
Now is it worth it is another question, Laporta has done ton of bad PR in past 18 months and it seems he has the "any publicity is good publicity" in his agenda

No it isnt.

It would have been easy PR battle but they chose to protect him every time.

It would Pique deciding to take it to court in that scenario.

If can get past the PR of lying to Messi and then him leaving can get past Pique deciding to take Barca to court after negotiating tv contracts behind clubs back etc and his endless list of unprofessional behaviour.

Last edited:

Home of Barca Fans