3 - Gerard Pique

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
I?m not sure. Might actually be the opposite. He has to hide his involvement due to potential conflict of interest when they concern competition Barca might take part in.

But yes, he?s already very well connected. Don?t know why he insists on staying, you might have a point.

Damn, Pique is the ultimate amigo. Sounds possible.

Imagine if this MDL rumor/report is true :lol: :lol:

messi2140

6racies Xavi
Who knows , this might be the reason Pique told Laporta to sell Messi since he might have felt insulted he turned him down in trying to get Aganzo to resign.

messi2140

6racies Xavi
^

Here is your stereotype Catalan who probably sold his ticket to a Frankfurt fan.

What a "W" for Barca. The only clown in this is Pique , Ramos said the smart thing : "let's not get involved in the politics of federations because we are gonna be used to further someones agenda".

The guy is earning a shitton of money sending our entire team to Saudi in the middle of the season. Another huge "W" for Barca , am I right ?

iniestaGOAT

^

Here is your stereotype Catalan who probably sold his ticket to a Frankfurt fan.

What a "W" for Barca. The guy is earning a shitton of money sending our entire team to Saudi in the middle of the season. Another huge "W" for Barca , am I right ?

Hahaha are you mad bro? He sent 4 teams to saudi arabia not just us and that mini holiday did us very good and got us winners money even though we didnt win and we desperately needed the money.

For me... Best defender and one and only captain was Puyol... No politic shit and stuff!!! Only only rivalry, passion, respect, responsibility and DEDICATION! I have watched this video many times:

We need a leader again!!!

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
Another juicy leak popped up.

https://www.mundodeportivo.com/vide...001790811/mike-tyson-lia-punetazos-avion.html

[tw]1517392759082164224[/tw]

@DonAK told you there would be a part 5. Man is out there trying to recruit Ramos and Messi to get rid of Aganzo so that Rubiales can install a puppet in his place. Straight out of mafia movies :lol: :lol:

Pique is the Pro-Catalunya version of Sandro Rosell.

Both very power hungry it seems.

By the way, in Sique Rodriguez, Adria Soldevila and Sergi Escudero's new book De La Gloria Al Infierno they also write that Messi hates Pique now. They're top tier journalists who actually were the ones who exposed Barto's social media scheme.

Ramos is absolutely right and Messi did the right thing too. Players shouldn't get involved in these things that are political as they'll only be used to front someone's agenda and get chewed out and thrown away.

I wonder if they knew just how much Pique was involved himself.

Home of Barca Fans