3 - Alejandro Balde

jamrock

Wasn't a great game, but he did well.

Xavi showing he's willing to move on from the amigos, if a player steps up and shoes he's deserving.

Alba will still be the primary starter, but he will get his games and continue to develop.

JamDav1982

If Xavi thinks they are deserving.

Same old shitty point as no one claims Xavi thinks anything else but Busquets is best DM.

xXKonan

There's also the psychological aspect of it as well and Alba is probably the worst player in this team when it comes to it.

Crumbles far too easily in big games under pressure and lets the other team and even fans get to his head. The big reason why so many teams have been targeting him in matches is because they can exploit his weaknesses far too easily now.

Sailor Mars

From what he's shown, his passing into the box isn't too good. IIRC, think that was a weakness of his coming into last season as well.

He's quick and because he is looking to make an impression, doesn't move as sluggishly as Alba.

JohnN

Could be remembered as fondly for being the player to finally bench Alba, like S. Roberto is remembered for that remontada goal.

Andresito

Staff member
Really needs to work on his delivery into the box. Yeah I know he assisted Lewy recently but sometimes he's not even close to reaching his target and sometimes not even choosing the best option to cross, be it a low or high cross, towards goal or a cut back.

jamrock

Sevilla away would be a lot of pressure,if he starts that game, the alarm bells will be doing off in alba's head.

vuji_31

Really good prospect.

You will not find any better young LB in the world.

And stupid board is now bringing Alonso.

Joan

I don't buy into hype rn. His potential is obvious but he lacks at both ends of the pitch. His delivery is poor, plenty of work on his crossing and passing and he just isn't a presence at the back. I don't recall seeing him defend properly. Makes great runs, pacy and mobile. Like him and see potential but I have my doubts he's the answer.

Wait and see I guess. Think it's a matter of weeks before Alba takes over if we don't bring a LB.

Home of Barca Fans