27 - Lamine Yamal

jamrock

You can't hype him too much but the talent is so obvious it's impossible not to, he's obviously no Messi, but right now, there is probably only 3-4 teams he would start for in the world.

Andresito

Staff member
Definitely still very far from Salah. Needs to produce goals apart from his usual magic. Otherwise he'll end up like 1-goal man Dembouz.

Daisymorr

Definitely still very far from Salah. Needs to produce goals apart from his usual magic. Otherwise he'll end up like 1-goal man Dembouz.
I think that will come. You can see he has pretty good technique when shooting.
I wonder will he always be a RW or will he move more centrally like Messi did at 21ish where his talent can be more involved in the game.

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
Spanish NT apparently planning to take him to both EURO and Olympics according to Relevo.
Despite Barca's objections.

Club need to sit down with him and fake an injury or something.

soul24rage

Spanish NT apparently planning to take him to both EURO and Olympics according to Relevo.
Despite Barca's objections.

Club need to sit down with him and fake an injury or something.
They just need to say no to the Spanish Association and be done with it.

i dont recall why we didn't even do that for Pedri 3 years ago.

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
They just need to say no to the Spanish Association and be done with it.

i dont recall why we didn't even do that for Pedri 3 years ago.

Because Spanish law due to Spain being a retarded country in general means that whenever the Spanish Federation calls up a player, the clubs need to release those players for national duty even if it is not a FIFA sanctioned tourney or part of the FIFA calendar.

So if he's called up Barca have no choice but to let him go, unless he gets "injured".

Andresito

Staff member
Madrid already told Henry it's either Euros or Olympics for likes of Camavinga and Mbappe. Understand it's different in Spain though.

soul24rage

Because Spanish law due to Spain being a retarded country in general means that whenever the Spanish Federation calls up a player, the clubs need to release those players for national duty even if it is not a FIFA sanctioned tourney or part of the FIFA calendar.

So if he's called up Barca have no choice but to let him go, unless he gets "injured".
Oh didn't know that law existed.

Yeah Yamal should try to fake an injury after Euros.

Barcaman

Administrator
Staff member
Listen, when Messi really emerged we were at one of our lowest points. I need to see more grit and passion in this kid before hail him as successor to Messi.

To be clear he is good as he is. This was not meant to be a critique.

Home of Barca Fans