27 - Lamine Yamal

Raketa10

I have no hope for him. If father is such an idiot nothing good can come out of this. He already had some trouble with Spanish NT so this ain't looking good at all.

Don Juan Laporta Estruch

I have no hope for him. If father is such an idiot nothing good can come out of this. He already had some trouble with Spanish NT so this ain't looking good at all.
If we are going to give up on every 15 great old that shows some character flaws, then we may as well pack La Masia in right here and now. No doubt if this forum was around when Leo was 15 people would be picking faults. Too introverted? Not confident enough to make it ?

Yamal is 15, let him develop his personality and let's see what type of man he becomes, rather than judging him on the actions of his father.

Porque

Fort (rb), Cubarsi (cb) and Guiu (lw) also all starting from Barca.

No presence in the midfield, though Prim is on the bench. I'd imagine there will be some eyeballs on the American lad from ours, and other Spanish scouts.

Messi983

Guiu with two goals for a 2nd half comeback, still 15 minutes left.

Pau Prim coming on now too for the last 10 minutes.

Guiu out with an injury, hope it's not serious.

ZenI

Professor Balthazar
Guiu with two goals for a 2nd half comeback, still 15 minutes left.

Pau Prim coming on now too for the last 10 minutes.

Guiu out with an injury, hope it's not serious.
Didn't see the first goal, but the second was a so-so shot that also took a deflection - but good on him anyway :)

Home of Barca Fans