23 - Jules Kounde

Nello

Why is this guy playing CB in important games for us again? He's had way more shaky moments in the last 3 months than AC has since he arrived more than a year ago. Already trust Inigo more and he offers more passing wise aswell.
Might be that he has a higher ceiling than Christensen or Inigo according to Xavi, but so far he's put down the worst performances of the three.

Araujo obviously is the best defender of the team, such a shame to see him at RB.

Don Juan Laporta Estruch

The crazy thing about his transfer is this is exactly the level of football he was playing when we bought him from Sevilla. It was like we totally decided to ignore the fact that he was bad for a whole fucking YEAR and buy him based on 1 good season when he first signed for Sevilla.

Absolute madness.

Co0ter

Sell this guy for 60-70m put Araujo permanently at RCB and use the that money on someone like Zubimendi/Moscardo.
Most clubs could sell him for more than they paid, but history should of taught us by now that we will and cannot. We would be lucky to sell him for what we paid. I'd be more than happy with that.

Realistically he will stay or leave for 10-15mil less than what we paid. As I've said since last season, he is not our solution, at CB or RB. I hoped he would adapt, but from the get go he was shaky and showed no real redeeming qualities. Worst defender on the team bar Roberto.

Messi983

Some mistakes here and there but overall think he was good. But haters gonna hate.

After a first half in which Koundé made some inaccuracies at the start that caused some complaints from the stands, in the end his performance was absolutely decisive. The key was given by the Portugal coach, Robert Martínez, when he analyzed those first 45 minutes for 'Movistar' and highlighted a detail that few saw: the play for Cancelo's goal comes from the boots of Koundé, who is capable of filtering a pass between the lines that ended up breaking Porto and made it possible for Joao Cancelo to receive the ball alone and be able to face the opponent's goal against only one rival. Robert Martínez praised the central defender's characteristics as he is one of the few defenders who have that quality.

Porque

Some mistakes here and there but overall think he was good. But haters gonna hate.

After a first half in which Koundé made some inaccuracies at the start that caused some complaints from the stands, in the end his performance was absolutely decisive. The key was given by the Portugal coach, Robert Martínez, when he analyzed those first 45 minutes for 'Movistar' and highlighted a detail that few saw: the play for Cancelo's goal comes from the boots of Koundé, who is capable of filtering a pass between the lines that ended up breaking Porto and made it possible for Joao Cancelo to receive the ball alone and be able to face the opponent's goal against only one rival. Robert Martínez praised the central defender's characteristics as he is one of the few defenders who have that quality.

He doesn't help himself by aesthetically moving like Philippe Christanval and the ghosts of errors past.

TheStig

Sell him and invest the money in other postitions. We are well covered with Araujo, Inigo, Christensen, Faye and Cubarsi. But I'm afraid the club will rather sell Christensen.

JamDav1982

He had some decent passes and a good few terrible ones and dodgy positioning.

Sometimes pundits like to make out they see something the average person doesnt.

TheStig

It's not hate, it's that we have better CBs and big holes in other postitions. You wouldn't sell him and get a real DM when we have other better options at CB? The other option to sell is Christensen and I would rather keep him, he showed a lot more.

Messi983

It's not hate, it's that we have better CBs and big holes in other postitions. You wouldn't sell him and get a real DM when we have other better options at CB? The other option to sell is Christensen and I would rather keep him, he showed a lot more.

I would sell Christensen before Kounde. But that's just me.

Home of Barca Fans