22 - İlkay Gündoğan

suckabov

Lemon curry?
And why not even here? Man's perfect for a box to box role in our team, he certainly would improve our teams defending aswell as our only guy able to defend in the midfield from the starting line up it's Busquets..
I'd take him within the blink of an eye and if it's between us and RM I think he'd choose us, but right now I don't see him leaving - as I said, the next months and the time after his injury will decide whether he'll renew or not. Certainly would be a brilliant signing if Zubi etc can pull it through. But then again, every player I had wished to see at Barca ended up somewhere else.

NeyMesSis

Roumrs say that he is a big barca fan and that he'll come evt. 2015 for free to us as xavis replacement!! BIG DEAL!! One of my favourite player :wub:

But I would like when we give dortmund some money. I LOve them and next summer Lewandowski go for free too.. :beer2:

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
Some papers and sites who are termed as rubbish and not trustworthy at all are censored.

Indignado

Mundo Deportivo today reported the rumour that Gündogan might join Barcelona when his contract expires in 2015 (hence why he still hasn't extended his contract) and other papers picked it up.

puri

@barcastuff: Zubizarreta's trip to Germany wasn't linked to transfer of Ter Stegen, which is already agreed upon, but to Dortmund player Gundogan. [as]

ab739

@barcastuff: Zubizarreta's trip to Germany wasn't linked to transfer of Ter Stegen, which is already agreed upon, but to Dortmund player Gundogan. [as]

JQB7k

Last edited:

Aryagorn

Improvin' Perfection!!
no it's not... The fact that AS has got it right most of the time, in the recent past, when it comes to our transfers gives me hope but... But I have more faith on Zubi than the media... so no it's not happening

Home of Barca Fans