21 - Frenkie de Jong

JamDav1982

Good World Cup.

Best Barca mid at World Cup as has been Barcas best player in team once Xavi realised mistake he had made.

Passes the ball forward much better than is made out.. was best player on park in last Barca game with 10 men due way he passed ball and made probably pass of season to date to win the game.

His running with ball is huge asset as well. Folk thinking just take ball and pass forward as quickly as can is way to go as if not Barca style are way off.

There is a reason he has retained value and would go to a big club if available.

Enzo knows.

Enzo Fern?ndez: “My reference from Europe is Frenkie De Jong, he is such a complete player - I would love to play with him someday.”

Porque

Laporta and Xavi don't rate him because he is one of the few options that can achieve a sizeable transfer fee. Only other option is Pedri and Gavi who are either Spanish or homegrown.

We're a terrible selling club in general though. Raphinha hasn't been that bad but the way our press and media works, we would probably be lucky to get half of his transfer fee back for example.

JamDav1982

FDJ has not been even close to a bad buy.

Best midfielder at club and retained his value while still has many years on front of him.

The idiotic part is playing likes of Busquets as man midfield is built for based on soma idea of 'Barca DNA' that no other top club would.

Or even thinking Gavi is a starter ahead of him. FDJ is levels above him at moment... again it will be based on some 'Barca idea' and him coming through La Masia.

Fuck me.. some folk were bumping gums about Kessie being better than him... madness.

JamDav1982

Fair enough on the nico claims because remeber those lol.

As thought... just checked ...the usuals were claiming Kessie was 'better' and has a lot more of what Barca need.

Pick the folk who would expect to be as that clueless about FDJ and wont be far off who made those claims.

Home of Barca Fans